Flushed and blushed

Flushed and blushed

A Chapter by bea

The minute I stepped onto school grounds and Austin saw me he tried to apologize. I walked right passed him not even giving him so much as a glance. Seeing him reminded me of Nathan and I don't know how I feel about that.

 

In second period he showed up but after I refused to talk to him the teacher made him leave. Lindsay raised her eyebrows but I just shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't tell her what he said. I've been embarrassed enough or so I thought.

 

In fourth period he showed up to my class. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. He had his hands behind his back and before he could even say a word I spoke.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you like a stalker or something? I mean get a life, I didn't even know your name a couple days ago an here you in my class? Leave just go, already! jeez, get a hint or are you really that dumb? Do I have to spell it out for you! We had a one time thing. I got a bit drunk  and you were there! it meant nothing! You mean nothing to me!" He tried to speak a few times when I was yelling at him but he let me finish.

 

It looked like I just punched him in the gut or something. His face seemed flushed and he looked around helplessly. A single tear rolled down his cheek and he removed his hands from behind his back. There he held a banquet mixed up of baby's breath, white roses, and marigolds.

"You told me these were your favorite, that night that meant nothing to you." Another tear rolled down his cheek an I blushed. "I thought you could forgive me...I guess not. Here, pretty flowers should still go to a pretty girl." He left and everyone looked at me.

 

I looked at the flowers. I was surprised he would even remember that.

A girl looked at me then whispered. "How did she tell him no?"

I sank into my seat. No wonder he looked flushed, I totally embarrassed him like he did to me only worse. I blushed again. He left flushed and I stayed blushed.



© 2013 bea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on November 4, 2013
Last Updated on November 4, 2013


Author

bea
bea

About
I'm a happy bubbly person :) more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by bea


Smile Smile

A Poem by bea


Living at the moment Living at the moment

A Chapter by bea