Guilt

Guilt

A Chapter by bea

I was never good with guilt. I hate having a guilty conscience, its not like you can get away from it. The guilt follows you. That's basically the only thing that's going through my mind. I know I have to make things better but how? So many things to fix, how can I possibly start with one thing? You have Austin and Nathan, I was a total a-hole to Austin and I might be leading Nathan on. Cher, even though she's pure evil with a capital E, I feel bad for doing what I did with Austin even if they weren't going out at the time. Lindsay, because I totally ditched her afterwards and she was like the only friend I really have. Sad, I know. Still, how do I make things better?

 

I decided to start off with Lindsay, because I knew her the longest and friendship is hard to break. Ok, so I had this perfect Idea on how to patch things up with her. Me and Nathan were making out in the backseat of his car and he tried to go a bit too far. I simply said I like romance and there was no way I will do it in a car. He said that there was this party coming up this weekend and how about then. That's when I had this brain blast. I mean hello it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two an two together. I thought about how when we were still friends Lindsay invited me to a party so I thought maybe I should invite  her to this party. But how? Uh, duh. Ask Nathan If  I could bring someone- a friend. I knew he wouldn't go for it, it was a total longshot. So we started kissing again and I stopped.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I did this cute pouty face an shook my head. He shrugged and started kissing me again an it took all the effort I had not to roll my eyes. I pulled away an he stopped.

"Look, I didn't want to pressure you if this is what it's about. "

I shook my head. "Can I invite a friend to go to the party, please."

He rolled my eyes. "I thought we were going to chill at the party." I pouted and he nodded. "Yea, ok."

 

When I saw Lindsay in the hall I couldn't wait to tell her. "Linds, hey wait up."

She stopped. "What is it, Victoria?"

"Look I know I sorta ditched you-"

"Sorta?! We barely say hi to each other anymore."

"I know that, so I thought maybe we could be friends again? What'd you say?"

"A sorry isn't going to cut it." She crossed her arms.

"Trust me I know. So remember, when you invited me to a party well i'm returning the favor. This weekend."

She let out a squeal. "Omg, really! Who's rad bash are we going to?"

"One of Nathans friends. I'll text you the details, ok?"

She nodded. "This is going to be so much fun!" 



© 2013 bea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on November 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 11, 2013


Author

bea
bea

About
I'm a happy bubbly person :) more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by bea


Smile Smile

A Poem by bea


Living at the moment Living at the moment

A Chapter by bea