Change but not for the better

Change but not for the better

A Chapter by bea

After I started giving Lindsay attitude she topped talking to me as much. She's such a b***h, I mean sure I would've done the same thing but still. It had depleted drastically.  From a whole conversation that could last hours went into a conversation that could last minutes. The minutes changed to a second of "Hi." Even that was nice, we don't even say hi anymore. She'll look the other way or something as we pass each other in the hall.

 

Austin had definitely went to changes to. He had gone back to Cher and she couldn't be happier to rub it in my face. I feel like the only thing that Austin really likes is her cheerleading uniform. That small skirt always makes girls look prettier, god I wish I had one.  She once caught me staring at him then immediately started to make out with him. She stopped once I looked away an gave me a smirk. How I wish for the days when Austin tried so hard to win back my heart.

 

Nathan was as sweet as ever. I mean we barely talk in the first place and we barely talk now but still. As they all sat down, the cheerleaders and the jocks, Nathan called out to me to sit with them. I shook my head no but he was persistent. He got up and practically dragged me to their table.

 

"Guys, this is Victoria. She's one of the cool sophomore's." Nathan said.

"Oh she's a sophomore," Cher whispered loudly to the other cheerleaders. "Here I thought she was a tramp."

The cheerleaders and some of the football players started laughing.

 

My face turned bright red an I swear I could've cried but I didn't.

"Cher, just shut up already." Austin said.

The table got quiet waiting o see the drama unfold.

"What'd you say?' Cher asked. Austin got quiet and shook his head.

"That's what I thought." Cher smirked.

"I said Shut Up already. Why do you have to be so mean Cher? That's why I broke up with you in the first place." Austin said loudly to Cher.

The cheerleaders started laughing and Cher shot them a glance that can thaw ice.

 

Nathan just shook his head and whispered in my ear. "Don't pay attention to her." He gave me a slight kiss on the lips that I think only Cher saw. Her eyes widened with amazement. Nathan slowly grabbed my hand and held it. Everybody noticed that. Austin rolled his eye like it didn't bother him but he turned to the other direction.

 

Things really started to change, maybe not for the better. I don't know. I don't know how I feel about them yet, or Nathan for that matter.



© 2013 bea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 9, 2013
Last Updated on November 9, 2013


Author

bea
bea

About
I'm a happy bubbly person :) more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by bea


Smile Smile

A Poem by bea


Living at the moment Living at the moment

A Chapter by bea