Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Miranda Buchanan

Niall

Harry ran into this waitress and I just tried to stand still, I was so anxious to get out and back to our apartment. That is until I saw the waitress. She had brown hair that seemed to cascade around and frame her face even more so. When she looked up at me and blushed I was done right there. There was no use fighting it, I wanted to be with this girl. What...surprised me was that I didn't recognize her, and that rarely happened, because I came in here every single day. Harry then said something about manners and hairy stylists, I didn't catch any of it to know for sure, I was too entranced to even care anymore. I just wanted to hear what she had to say about Harry's obscure statement. 
"I'm Georgia." she said shyly. What a beautiful name that was and it matched her perfectly. I just couldn't believe that it was happening to me. 
"I'm Niall." I said matter-of-factly and she laughed quietly. 
"Yeah, I know!" I looked questionably at her, wondering how she knew that. She was probably just a fan. 
"Could you excuse us for a minutes?" Harry asked politely. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the side. 
"You are embarrassing yourself out there! Don't you see that she likes you? And your smoothest line is 'I'm Niall' when I already introduced you!" Harry whispered angrily at me. I was so confused, I looked at Harry with a dumbstruck look on my face. 
"Ugh, you are hopeless! Just go ask her out or something." he sighed pushing me back towards Georgie. 


© 2013 Miranda Buchanan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on October 13, 2013
Last Updated on October 13, 2013


Author

Miranda Buchanan
Miranda Buchanan

Lodi, WI



About
I've been writing my whole life and I thought I'd post some of my books that I have finished and are working on here! more..

Writing