Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Miranda Buchanan

Georgia

I cannot believe this, I just ran into Harry Styles and Niall Horan from One Direction. Niall was so cute, he didn't say much and as Harry was introducing  himself, Niall kept staring at me. I swept side glances at him seeing if he would ever look away. But even after a couple minutes he didn't avert his gaze. Had he even blinked?
Harry Styles was talking to me, and when I should have been excited about that I just couldn't help diverting my attention to the young Irishman. Harry had been talking on about some style or stylist when he extended his hand.
"What, may I ask, is your name?" He asked. I shook his hand before answering his question.
"I'm Georgia." I stated. Harry nodded his head as he and I turned our attention to the Irishman. He looked up suddenly, eyes huge.
"I'm Niall." He said quietly giving a small smile. I laughed slightly and I saw from the corner of my eye that Harry Styles had just face palmed himself. Obviously Niall wasn't supposed to say that. I smiled back at Niall.
"Yeah, I know!" I said quietly laughing silently. Harry looked at Niall as if he had two heads. He then averted his gaze to me in which he bowed slightly.
"Could you excuse us for a minute?" he asked politely. I nodded slight, smiling at the bewildered Niall. Harry pulled Niall over to the side and started to talk to him in a hushed tone. I could tell that Harry was getting aggravated by his hand movements, it wasn't until Harry swiped a hand towards my direction that I realized that their discussion was about me.


© 2014 Miranda Buchanan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2014


Author

Miranda Buchanan
Miranda Buchanan

Lodi, WI



About
I've been writing my whole life and I thought I'd post some of my books that I have finished and are working on here! more..

Writing