Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Miranda Buchanan

Zayn

Louis has been slumped on the couch just waiting until Miranda got back home. What is taking that girl so long? Liam was trying to comfort him and Liam kept giving me these looks, Louis was obviously close to crying.
"Vas happening mate?" I asked sitting beside Louis, grabbing him for a hug.
"Want me to make you some food, yeah?" Louis gave me a small nod and went back to resting his head on Liam's shoulder.  I made my way to the kitchen, opening up the cabinets to see what types of food I could make. I settled on just making some toast and eggs. After the food was done, I walked back into the living room to see Louis now laying down with his head rested on Liam's lap.
"Eat up, mate!" I said placing one of the plates on Louis lap. I placed Liam's and my own on the tea table before us. Liam helped Louis back up as he started to scarf down the food in front of him. We all ate in silence before the house phone rang throughout the room.
"I'll get it." I stated as I placed my plate on the tea table and ran my hands down the top of my jean covered legs, standing up. I picked up the phone as I made my way into the kitchen, letting the door close behind me.
"'Ello?" I said into the receiver. There was some movement on the other line until a voice rang out.
"Zayn? Is this you?"
"Miranda?"
"Yeah."
"Where are you, Miranda?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.
"That's the thing...I was at the coffee shop, until I met a few gals and now I'm with them chatting."
"Miranda, you need to get back here! Louis' a complete wreck. Why are you always leaving?" I asked. The other line was silent, as if she was pondering the question.
"I'm coming back. I'm gonna pick Louis a tea. Do you and Liam want one?" she asked politely.
"Sure. Bring three cups if tea home."
"Will do. Oh and Zayn?" she didn't even give me time to answer her when she started talking again.
"Don't worry about me!" she snapped slightly. The line cut dead then and I placed the phone down on the counter. Something was wrong, she usually doesn't snap at people especially us.


© 2014 Miranda Buchanan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2014


Author

Miranda Buchanan
Miranda Buchanan

Lodi, WI



About
I've been writing my whole life and I thought I'd post some of my books that I have finished and are working on here! more..

Writing