A Letter To Daniel

A Letter To Daniel

A Poem by ♥Chloe-The-Zombie♥

  Hello, Daniel,
  it seems it
  has been a
  year since
  we talked last.
  I told you all
  about my friend, but now
  I don't really
  have anyone.
  I wonder if you
  are liking it way
  up there.
  Did you make
  any friends yet,
  I kind of hope
  that you didn't.
  I really miss you
  down here.
  But soon enough
  I will be up there too.
 
  You don't have to wait 
  for me anymore. 

© 2011 ♥Chloe-The-Zombie♥


Author's Note

♥Chloe-The-Zombie♥
R.I.P. daniel. i love you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is an emotionally stirring piece. Greatly penned and well-expressed. Powerful and beautiful all at the same time. I understand your pain and emotion behind this poem cause I have recently lost a very close friend of mine. My poem Forever Missed is dedicated to him.

Anyway this is a beautiful piece and I enjoyed it a lot. Great job and keep up the awesome work!

~Erinne

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Awe sad but well done.. You wouldn't have guessed until the end that Daniel had passed. Well done with emotions in out and mystery with sadness. Keep up the marvelous writing and a sweet thing to dedicate to the R.I.P letting them know they are not forgotten such as Daniel.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful epitaph, in which I can feel the longing of the speaker to have her friend back. It's a difficult thing to go through, losing someone. I like that you ended it with three recurring two-line stanzas, which reflect the closeness between the speaker and Daniel, and how though he is gone, she has not fully lost him. And I like that it is formatted in a letter to him, which makes it much more personal and emotional than if it had just been a listing of his traits or the way he made the speaker feel. We get all of that through the words of the speaker. Having it implies is much more powerful than just bluntly saying it. A good and moving write. Thank you for the RR.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very touching poem about and for someone you dearly loved. Great writing Chloe!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I can again relate to this peace, I liked this write. kinda getting selfish, I like it. It shows us the readers how much Daniel meant to you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is poem isnt all tht emotionaly, but then again it is. Fabulous! Absolutly fabulous.

Posted 13 Years Ago


a very touching poem,u can feel how much u miss him. great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very sad, but very powerful. Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Another short & sad reflection of yours.

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh crap! it made me cry....

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh that actually made me tear up. I love the feeling behind it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 5, 2011

Author

♥Chloe-The-Zombie♥
♥Chloe-The-Zombie♥

hell.



About
after staring at this big white space for about ten minutes, i'm leaving it blank. but i will add this one fact: my name is chloe. im fifteen years old. this is my second account. how.girls.get.c.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..