My Broken Heart

My Broken Heart

A Chapter by melril18

Later that week at band camp, Meagan and I were down in the Starbucks on campus letting all the little Freshman hit on us. We thought we were so cool, a junior and a senior, both taken. Then my phone rang. It was Aiden. My sweet, adorable, caring, sensitive, sexy, boyfriend. Mine. My Aiden. He made me so so happy. My parents loved him. Everything about him was perfect. I rejected his call then sent him a quick text. 
"Hey babe. It's super loud here. I'll call you as soon as we get back to the room. I love you!"
There was no reply. Ten minutes later he called again but I missed it. When we got back to our room I pulled out my phone to call him and saw I had a voicemail.
"Kaitlyn... I... I fooled around with another woman earlier... We're done... I can't handle you anymore."
I immediately started crying. I called him and started screaming."
"You have got to be kidding me! You're joking right?! You can't be serious... I hate you..."
"Kaitlyn! Stop! I cheated on you okay? It's over! I'm not yours anymore! This isn't gonna be like last time! This is forever. Goodbye."

And he hung up. Meagan rushed to my side, eager to help.
"What can I do?"
"Walk. Let's just...I need...walk."
We walked towards the elevator. When Io saw how busy it was I let out a cry of frustration and headed for the stairs. Halfway down the second flight, I collapsed. Everything hurt. Nothing was coherent. 

So this is what it feels like, to have a broken heart.


© 2012 melril18


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on January 21, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

melril18
melril18

OK



About
I've been told I'm very charismatic. I love God, music, dance, and people. Words fascinate me. I love life and try to make the most of it. And that's me. more..

Writing