The End Of And Old Life

The End Of And Old Life

A Chapter by _Hanabi_

       It was Thursday afternoon when Sam`s dad came running into the living room screaming gods knows what,but she did n `t seem to care any way,she was just happy to be home sitting and reading her favourite book, Nancy Drew.''She`s the coolest person I know,''Sam said to herself.She solves so many mysteries and she`s only just seventeen.It would be great to be Nancy running around every where  with your to best friends solving crimes,catching the culprits,digging up treasure,finding missing people,Nancy has the life.                                              Although her mum died,she still has her housekeeper Hannah Gruen she takes so good care of Nancy and her dad.''Well I might never be like her, but I wish I was,'' Sam thought to herself.''Instead I have to put up with a nine year old boy,my brother  Tom,well,actually,his name is  Thomas Hardy.That`s right,where the Hardy s, that's where my story begins.''
      Dad was working when he got a call from a company manger from California saying that there was a space open for at least one more week,that`s when my dad came running in the living room,he was screaming that he got a new job. After hearing that, I jumped out of my chair and ran up the stairs to find him.When i found him he was still carrying on,running about packing his bags.I told him to settle down and explain.About fifteen minutes after I came down the stairs,now I was carrying on.I couldn`t possibly leave,I loved where we lived,I had friends and so many other things I couldn`t leave behind.I sat on one of the chairs and took a deep breathe....then i said OK,trying to put on a happy face.                                        I went to my room and got my things together,my dad said he hired a truck to carry our things but it was coming Saturday,so i had to go to school the next day to say goodbye to all my friends. First, there was my besties,Amy and khadija.Amy and Khadija are twins I met them when I was five,we`ve been friends ever since.                                                                                                               After saying bye to them i had to say bye to jerry, mark and Jason.They were kinda the school`s cool boys and have been my bestest of buddies since forever. I never dated any of them,but they were fun to hang with at school,to come to think of it I never had a boyfriend,ever,I never even got my '' so call '' special kiss (first kiss) yet. Nancy got a boyfriend really fast...I think,and he sounded brave, heroic,and special to her.I hope my first boyfriend has at least two out of three.                                                                                                              When the truck came Saturday afternoon,I  wondered what Nancy would have done.When the last of the furniture  was in the truck I got my brother and myself into the car.As the engine started up I felt a cold chill go down my spine,I was leaving everything and everyone I ever knew behind me.
        As the car pulled out of the drive way and into the road,I watched as the house got smaller and smaller and smaller.I wondered what the next town would hold for for me, would I be brave enough to venture into it.As I wondered I watched with tears rolling down my eyes as my home,my friends,my old life just disappeared beyond the hills. 

                                                                                                              © Copyright                                          



© 2011 _Hanabi_


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thnk you again


Posted 12 Years Ago


hhhhmmmmm....very good

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is just the first four chapters i`m really tryin my best to write the rest as soon as possible!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

_Hanabi_
_Hanabi_

Piarco, Not Available, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I'm a competitive swimmer and athlete. I love to read and write short stories and poems. I'm big fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, Superman, Batman and basically all Marvel and DC comics and show.. more..

Writing
Times Out Times Out

A Poem by _Hanabi_


News To Me News To Me

A Chapter by _Hanabi_