A New Friend and A New Enemy

A New Friend and A New Enemy

A Chapter by _Hanabi_

        ''Your new here,aren`t you?'' Lilly asked.''Yeah,I am,'' I replied.''Do you like the place?'' she continued to ask.''Not so much,'' I said.Lilly had red,long,curly hair which was so messy it looked as though she was having a bad hair day.She wore contacts and she looked kinda smart to me.
        ''I see you were reading Nancy Drew,'' I said.''Yeah,she`s the most amazing person I ever read about,''Lilly said.''Yeah, I love her to,she`s the best person ever,even though she`s just a character from a book,I wish i could be more like her,'' ''Yeah me to.''
       As we were talking about Nancy Drew a really thin girl with long black hair walked up to us.She was wearing a green shirt with a big ''S'' in the front and a green skirt with white cut open pleats.From what I was seeing I could tell she was a cheerleader.Behind her was a blonde girl wearing the same thing and four others as well.
      ''Well,who might this be?'' she said to us.''Hi,I`m Sam,Sam Hardy,'' I said to her.''Well, Sam,can I do something for you?''she asked.''What,what`d you mean?'' I stuttered.''Your standing in front of my locker dimwit,move aside,'' she demanded.''Well,sorry,I did n `t know,''I told her trying to keep cool.''Well,next time you want to stand in front someone's locker be sure it`s not mine.....have a nice day,'' she said being very sarcastic.
      ''I don`t appreciate the sarcasm,but thanks for the tip,''I said smiling.She watched me up and down like if I was some horrible beast.''Oh,and by the way,it`s Sasha Waterman.''she said smiling coldly,then she turned away towards her locker, beckoning the girls to come closer.''Oh just great,first day and I already have a enemy,'' I thought to myself.                                                                                                                             When Sam turned around she realized Lilly was hiding behind a old plant which was so big it covered Lilly completely.''What`s the matter?'' Sam asked her looking confused.''Nothing,I`m just kinda scared of Sasha,'' she replied.While Sam was getting her stuff from out her locker,the bell suddenly rang.Sam snatched her stuff up and spun around to head to class,in doing so,she accidentally knocked over a boy.
          ''Sorry,sorry,my bad,'' she apologised to the boy.''No,it`s OK,it`s......''the boy just stopped talking when he saw Sam.''Let me help you up,''Sam said.''Thanks,'' he replied to her.''Hi, i`m Sam Hardy,'' she blurted out at him.''I`m Zachary Faber but you can just call me Zach,nice to meet you,''he said.''nice to meet you to,'' Sam said,still gazing into his eyes.
           Suddenly,the slam of a locker door made them jump,they both broke eye contact and rushed to there classes.Lilly was amazed and confused at the same time at what had just happen.''Your first day here and you already have the hottest-hotty at the school hitting on you,how`d you do it anyway?'' Lilly asked Sam.Sam wasn`t listening,she was to busy gazing after Zach.''Oh,come on,let`s go......hheelloooo!!! earth to Sam,''Lilly said waving her hand in front Sam`s face.''Wha, what,oh,sorry,he`s just so cute,''Sam murmured.''Yeah,I know that,but hello,don`t we have a biology class now?....come on,''Lilly said dragging Sam by the arm,who was back to day dreaming about the school`s one and only star quarterback.
          ''I don`t think Nancy Drew ever felt this way about a boy before,well, I think if she did she`ll know exactly what to do and say to him,'' Sam thought to herself while she and Lilly walked out the school and towards the bus stop.''Well,at least the place has one good thing about it,''Sam continued to think to herself while grinning.

                                                                                                                                  © Copyright                    
            


© 2011 _Hanabi_


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol....

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg....lots of drama and...and romance as well i absolutely love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

_Hanabi_
_Hanabi_

Piarco, Not Available, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I'm a competitive swimmer and athlete. I love to read and write short stories and poems. I'm big fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, Superman, Batman and basically all Marvel and DC comics and show.. more..

Writing
Times Out Times Out

A Poem by _Hanabi_


News To Me News To Me

A Chapter by _Hanabi_