You Have To Be Kidding

You Have To Be Kidding

A Chapter by _Hanabi_

''What to wear?'' Sam asked herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror.''Should I wear black or purple?....what shirt to wear? ''Sam, breakfast!''Her dad screamed after her from down stairs.''Coming!'' she replied.She quickly grabbed a a red and white shirt and her black skinny jeans,with her favourite black flats and pulled them on.Making allot of noise coming down the counter top and hurried out the house to catch the school bus.
         It was her first time on a school bus and she already was feeling uncomfortable.As the bus pulled up in front of the school gate she immediately got up and walked towards the bus doors.As she stepped out of the bus,A really short boy grabbed her knapsack and ran wit it.''Hey,give that back,that`s mine,'' she screamed running after the boy.
        She ran until she had reached near the cafe,she paused to catch her breathe when she saw the same short boy coming at her,an at his side was Zach.As she saw them she walked up to them and grabbed her bag back from the boy.''Hi,nice to see you again,you look great,''Zach told her.''I do?'' she asked slightly blushing.''Yeah,you look amazing,''Zach replied smiling back at her.''Thanks,'' she said.''Your welcome.''
       ''Oh, and thanks for getting my bag back for me,''she thanked him.''No problem,and you should n `t let Taylor bully you,he`s really kind of a creep,''he said smiling at her.''I,am,got,to,to,go,to,am meet my friend,so bye,see you later,''she said.''Well okay,see you around,''he said looking at her as she walked off.
         ''Hey, Lilly,''Sam called out at her in the hallway after class.''I talked to him again,''Sam said.''Who?''Lilly asked her.''Zach,I talked to Zach again,''Sam replied.''Yeah,he got my bag back from Taylor,''she continued.''You know you should n `t let Taylor bully you,''Lilly said to her.''Yeah,I know,he told me that,''Sam said grinning.As they stood talking in the hallway,they heard shouting around the corner."What`s that?'' Sam asked Lilly.''I don`t know,'' she replied.
         ''While you are posting up the banners,be sure to put extra tape,it`s better to put more than not enough,''Sasha Waterman said coming round the corner flicking her hair to the side,while the other girls came running after her.''Am,Sasha,'' one of her girls said looking frightened .''WHAT!!!''Sasha shouted at her.''Can`t you see I`m busy here?'' she kept on shouting at her.
        ''Well,am,I don`t think we can post up banners unless we have a theme to put on it,'' the scared cheerleader said to her.''WELL,GET ONE!!!'' Sasha said turning fiery red.''What do you think there doing?'' Lilly asked Sam looking puzzled.''I`ll go ask,'' Sam said to her.''Hey,hey,what`s your name?'' Sam walked across the hallway and asked the girl.''Lizzie.'' she told Sam.''I saw how Sasha treated you,y do you even listen to her anyway?''Sam asked the cheerleader.
       ''Well,where not suppose to question her,'' Lizzie said.''Well,if she orders you to kill someone,would you do it?'' Sam asked her.''Of course not,but,am,did you want something?''Lizzie asked Sam getting very frustrated.''Yeah,I wanted to know what you guys were doing putting up banners for anyway?'' ''Oh,where getting ready for prom''Lizzie said grinning just a little.''Prom,you mean a dance?''Sam asked ready to pull out all her hair.''Yeah,we have it every year.''   


© 2011 _Hanabi_


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reads like groundwork for a larger piece. Many characters available to develop, with seeds of friendship and conflict planted.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on December 16, 2011
Last Updated on December 20, 2011


Author

_Hanabi_
_Hanabi_

Piarco, Not Available, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I'm a competitive swimmer and athlete. I love to read and write short stories and poems. I'm big fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, Superman, Batman and basically all Marvel and DC comics and show.. more..

Writing
Times Out Times Out

A Poem by _Hanabi_


News To Me News To Me

A Chapter by _Hanabi_