Seeking Starlight

Seeking Starlight

A Poem by NelliKong

Starlight, star bright, I hope you hear my wish tonight… all I wish for is to be able to continue the fight.. these burdens have just been holding me tight… as I close my eyes desperately trying to see the light.


Wishing upon the star that’s high in the night sky… please do not pass up my wish and drive by, me… please shine your light on me because I’m in need… please be the light that shines on top of my life like a Christmas tree. 

© 2023 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Festively needing the light to bring you out of the darkness. I hope you find your way

Good read

With love

Matthew

Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NelliKong

4 Months Ago

Thank you for your feedback and insights. I appreciate it.
It sounds like I'm not the only one looking up to the stars, begging for a basket of miracles this season. This entire year has felt like an uphill battle. May the starlight you seek shine upon you, friend. As always, thank you for sharing your work.

Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NelliKong

4 Months Ago

Thank you for reading my work. I appreciate all feedback and comments.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2023
Last Updated on December 23, 2023

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..