Totally Annoyed

Totally Annoyed

A Chapter by ninay

"Cousin! Come with us, we will go to the library" Addison said.

I was in my room, playing my harp and forgetting about my annoying cousins. Duchess Matilda already made my life miserable for three days and so happy that it ended, so I would like to forget the fact that my cousins are still here. But then, my door slammed and Addison started shouting with a wide smile in her face as she cheerfully enters the rooms with her red ringlets hair bouncing from her shoulder. Adrian then came after her, walking, still having his usual poker face.

"Let's go to the castle's library, cousin." Adrian said without any tone in his voice.

You see, Addison and Adrian, are very different from each other. Even though the twins are very looked alike, they have different personality.

Addison run to me took my harp, places it to a table and pulled my hand.

"Come cousin, it will be fun!" Addison said.

"I'm sorry Addison, but I'm just not into reading. I don't find it fun at all!" I said.

"What? Reading is the most fun thing to do!" She said.

"And learning is very entertaining." Adrian said, two feet away from us.

"Are you kidding? It is the most boring thing to do!" I said.

"No its not!" Addison said.

"Yes it is!"

"No its not!"

"Yes it is!"

Once again my peaceful life gets ruined by these twins!

"Tell me then, what is a fun thing to do for you?" Addison said.

"Riding horse! Having friends! And peacefully play a harp to get relaxed! That was fun! And I was having fun, until you two came and ruined my happy place!" I said.

"What? You call that fun? Riding horse is very dangerous! And horses don't smell good and..." she said.

"Enough sister. The princess does not want to join us. Let her do her thing and let us do ours. Let's go." Adrian said.

Both of them leaved the room. Olivia closed the door and asked me "Are they always like that?"

"Yes!" I said.

Olivia smiled. I continued playing my harp while Olivia reads the book I gave her.

A few hour later..

"Your highness, the Queen is looking for you, she wants to see you in her room." A man said.

I went to mother's room and she was looking at herself in a mirror.

"Your highness" I said and she turned to look at me.

"Penelope, Addison told that she wishes to go to the library and read books with you, but you refused, why is that?" Mother said.

"Your majesty, I was playing my harp and I don't...."

"I thought I told you to keep you cousins entertained? Go to the library now and read with them."

"Of course your majesty."

I can't believe it! She really went to my mom and complaint! Now I have to go to the library, be with those two and read boring books!

I opened the library's door and then, a smiling face greeted me.

"Oh cousin! You came! Come, sit here, read this book about our family's history!" Addison said.

I hate my life!...



© 2015 ninay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on August 3, 2015
Last Updated on August 3, 2015


Author

ninay
ninay

Philippines



About
~Drawing ~Movies & Books ~Chocolate more..

Writing
First Duty First Duty

A Chapter by ninay