The First Daemon

The First Daemon

A Story by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

An idea turned Bio.

"

 

In the first daemonic birth, the sixth world was said to be the eye of the storm.. the darkness surrounding the universe, and all other worlds. It was said to be the creation of a prophecy of the damned and all things within it were just as repulsive as the appearance itself. The Matthias tribe reined among the world, said to be created from the ashes of a whisper, they fought the creatures of sin that stole their darkness, the creatures that were said to be created from the flames of the same whisper.

 

The absolute terror of the Matthias tribe were the creatures of the sixth world.. The creatures were said to have the bodies of lions, the eyes of a hawk, the tongues of a serpent, the heads of medusa and voices of the damned. They growl, screech and bicker among the shadows of the night.. instilling fear into the tribesmen, women and children. The Matthias tribe were said to be as mortals appear today, though the females had bronze hair, the male’s black. The only different it is believed, was the darkened circular shadows around horizontally slit blood red eyes and the lack of skin.

 

The people were distant from the prophecy that consumed them, and thus left treachery brewing upon the pillars of the lost cities structure. The prophecy was that of a boy, a boy with no eyes who would be the redemption for souls that had deceived their will. Who would bring with him purity and lead the people into diaboli. Through myth and speculation, the prophecy became a distortion in the lie of daemonic history.. a manipulation of the true oath of creation, only the worthy would stand in line.

 

The prophecy would bring the judgement, and with judgement, redemption. The times were lost, and tales of the prophecy brought forth a battle, a battle between those worthy, and those who lost faith. They say now, that the battle was a manipulation from the boy in spirit, a game for him to seek out those he would deem the new race, those that would construct his flesh before rein. Chaos spread and havoc became an eternal waste.. the essence became drained, night to day, day to night, enslaved by the prophecy of the boy, the souls worked.. they created, they trained and they empowered under his rightful eye.

 

From the fragments of the boys mind, in his image he created.. Within his enigma he moulded a twisted selection of perfected beings.. Of his essence, he evolved constructed chromosomes.. In the first daemonic birth, the boy became lord. The eye of the storm, the prophecy of the sixth world.. The year 13,666BC marked the day of darkness’s light. The day the prophecy came to stand upon the highest mountain of Taotd. The Sheol was born, from Taotd blood, and flesh seeped. The end hath begun. The daemon was one in the flesh, brewed from the flames of mankind’s cemetery, to rein once again, a six year old boy, with the birth of Matthias tribal markings seared into his flesh.

 

The sixth world was said to be cultivated alongside creation of the prophecy, in essence with the soul of the boy it is believed was also born with the prophecy.. in the image of the corruption and treachery of the sixth world, the boy is said to be it’s eternal carnal rage.. The boy’s soul and spirit, was that of the sixth world, thus why he could create the Matthais’ and the creature. To be in every essence of his spawns during the first days of time, enslaving their minds and bringing forth conception of his flesh, his body and his face.  Through manipulation of the sixth world’s first tribe, the boy was created. The broken limbs of the Matthias tribe, the splintered bones, the rotting carcasses and organs that seeped became the structure of the first daemons of the sixth world’s power.

 

Their demise came by their creator, when all that is to be done is done.. though the daemon allowed his flock of creatures to survive, the sin that crept from their breath a delightful intoxication in the air within the little boys lungs. The daemon had no name as a soul thus leaving him a nameless shell, though that was irrelevant in that time, for his creatures spoke no language, and neither did he. Time became a playground in the eternal wasteland of the sixth world, but that was destined to change as the little daemon grew up, consumed by his cannibalism upon the skins of the Matthias’ tribe, later developed into fleshimachy, his thoughts became stronger, his senses heightened, his power a rage, the sins of his world created their diseases and infections upon the particles of dna and oxygen.

 

The daemons shell already consumed by so much power, became a source for the Judas of the sixth world. His very essence penetrated by the diseases of sin, the cell virus of daemorbida seeped through his flame licked blood to infect the replicating cells and become a black widow of their creation, working their way inside them, f*****g them and replicating then murdering. The sin of death. The daemon should have became an essence once again, his shell asphyxiated by the cell construction, and intimate design of chromosomes.. but he didn’t..

 

The shell of the daemon did asphyxiate, a biocide of intent.. Though the daemon remained in motion, one could almost say alive.. every constructed organism within the daemon was now dead, thus leaving him with the appearance he had when the daemorbida seeped in, an estimation is said to be of around twenty.. his heart cannot beat, he does not need the essence of oxygen to remain alive, and he has no pulse. The circulation of his taotd blood, licked with the flames of burning corpses, is the reason he remains walking in rein of the sixth world..

 

The daemon soon learned his mind floated away from him, as though seeking a different direction, a masqueraded path to another world.. Though the daemon played in the delights of time as a child, being that there were none noticeable, he hadn’t understood the capabilities of it, or even heard the word or knowledge associated with it.. though as his mind left him free, the infinity of the surrounding matter, and dimensional structures left him with the mirror of a thousand selected images. Faeries, pixies, trolls and gnomes, a world the daemon would rather not.. but slavery, suffering, mutilation and hatred? The middle world, seemed far more appealing..

 

Years consumed the essence of time and the daemon became a mere evaporation within its soul. A shadow among the middle world as his manipulation seeped into the very core of the earth.. it was not until around thirteen thousand years later, when he finally became one with his flesh again, the year of 666 BC, what is now, all hallows eve. 31 Oct. The daemon was said to have no eyeballs, as though the sockets are passages into a dark, empty abyss of eternal damnation and unimaginable horror, though his voice turned angelic with deception and manipulation, his very presence is intoxicating and alluring, as his mind had the capacity to decipher the primary languages immediately.

 

Just as everything else consuming and surrounding the daemon is a deception, as is he, his words reek of confidence, and education, and his structured inventive mind leaves full reason, though manipulation and lies are cemented traits within the daemon, and as he now walks the middle world of earth, he is already cultivating his army of the damned within the sixth world.. possessing the very essence of the chosen mortal soul, and stealing the body to the depths of the fleshmarket, one of the sin’s of the Sheol.

 

The first Daemon of taotd blood, Lord in rein of the Sheol.

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
a.r.w

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

490 Views
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing