So Scattered

So Scattered

A Poem by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

Just something..

"

So scattered the crimson hue of desire in my mind, a wiltering rose could drop blood veined petals and so sombre their death seems to me. A subtle break of silence with rays of angelic light, and the petals beauty is forever immortal in the cement of my thoughts this one Spring day. A misunderstood portrayal of flowers, whose aroma brings me back to daisy glittered fields and laughing Summer days I knew as a child. How tender the way the petal floats in the breeze before the moment it crashes to the surface and fails to survive. A light bruise on its silken flesh and the petal is disillusioned to be worn. The said petal fails to remain beautiful in time, though in my thoughts it is eternally delightful; Even as the petal glorifies the evolution of death, I find its beauty entrancing to my life. Knife. Knife. Knife. The beautiful stainless steel blade glimmers like a jagged diamond in the moonlight. I see it not as the mediocre, ugly utensil, but instead as the perfectly shaped, beautifully designed piece of chrome. In its use, it can bring beauty to the most undignified death. With magic hands, as an extension to fingertips, it can become the instrument that causes masterpieces from a canvas of putrid design. It holds all the beauty, I see in my love for her. Love. Knife; Life. Death; It's all the same to me.

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
a.r.w

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing