A monologue, my thoughts.

A monologue, my thoughts.

A Poem by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

My thoughts.

"

When you wake up in the morning what do you do? Open your eyes? Sadly, I think some of you walk through our world blind. Blind by material possessions and what is wrong in your life. Take a moment to sit and reflect, and think about what you have accomplished. Be it little or big, sentimental or just for the sheer hell of it.. We are all here to make something of our lives, ourselves. We all have the opportunities to be one step ahead in the game and do all of us take them? No. A rare few will actually strive to succeed..

I used to be one of the majority that felt the world was unjust, that there is no God and that we are all here to simply evolve. I still find part of that true, I do not believe in ’God’ but its like the belief I have maintained for years, I believe in evolution, I believe in presence, I believe in living and dreaming and touching the stars. I believe in a just society were our children can go unharmed. I do not believe one singular entity created all of which we walk and play. I believe in the universe and its mass structure. I believe there will be life after people as there was before. I believe in Angels. Strange though, isn’t it, to have disbelief of God when I’ll happily believe in Angels? If you knew my mother or the s**t she was dealt and the life I watched her have to live, you would realise the reasons of my beliefs. 

Thus being said, for those of the population that do hold faith and believe in God, be it of Christianity to Buddhism, I somewhat admire you. For I could not find saviour in the entity that set in motion all the ways man will fall. Now, what about choice? Do murderers and rapists and child molesters choose to do such acts? Yes, some of them.. but you cannot deny the population of said mortals, when putting in consideration their brain development. For example, a brain tumour on the frontal lobe of the brain can induce immoral feelings of a sexual nature towards minors. Is that bullshit? No, look it up. Planning, Organising and Controlling. Is the brain a computer? Are we all moulded and cultivated to think and feel and act the same? No. So should fellow man, woman and child act the way you act? No. Think of the brain as an orchestra. There are separate sections. Percussion, String and Woodwind et cetera. All need a conductor to play perfectly, if one slacks, the rest slack. Think of the brain, as a million little computers. We are not all the same. We cannot blame others for our actions. We cannot control others. We can only inspire, influence and offer structure.

The beauties of the world are all around us.. the ridiculous thoughts people consume of how their life is s**t, and they hate their family makes me sick. I am clutching onto the last fragments of my family and I still walk around with a smile on my face. I don’t always act happy, but that does not mean I am miserable. I don’t go to sleep after eating coat hangers so I will not wake up with a grin. The people on myspace do little more than boost their ego and big themselves up. Only show the pictures you have photoshopped until rape to make yourself look flawless. Please.

I am proud to be part of the human race, I am not proud of some of the things we do. I am happy to be part of the structure of evolution, I am not happy that we are destructing our own world. We are the only race that is facing good chances of destructing their own habitat. Fact. S**t don’t you people read books or watch docu’s? Did you know Yellowstone is due to erupt? I am blessed by mother nature, I think it is all amazing. The birds, the trees, the various creatures that are barely visible to the mighty lions that roam the planes of Africa. We are all part of this structure. DNA. Stars. The universe. Open your mind to the world, not the myths that are put in place to make things feel better, or even put the blame on something other than ourselves.

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
a.r.w, what are your personal thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with some of the things you said, but I also believe in God. and to a point I can understand why you feel the way you do.some people feel like there's no hope, but there is. you have described your feelings very well. And you have asked some interesting questions also. We do live our fate which can be good or bad. We makes those choices, and you are right we have no one to blame for them but ourselves.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing