A promise of love?

A promise of love?

A Poem by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

Very scattered series of worded emotions.

"

 

If I promised you a thousand whispers, a hundred dreams, and a whole heart, would you take it?
Thought my heart may not beat, you leave me breathless.. I may die, so kiss me quickly.
Take my hand, let's walk the f**k away. Another day, another memory..
An echoed 'I love you', A stolen giggle. Leave me breathless. Feed my heart.
An empty soul, filled with hope, a simple look.. Eyes thats swallow,
Steal my breath, leave me quiet, a distant smile, a stolen dream, fall into an eternity.
Never enough, too little to stray, hold on tightly, keep me near.
A simple girl, a stolen life, given to you, the rest of time..
Too little to stray, leave me breathless, all the time in the world, let me bless it.
To f**k up once, to deny my feelings, to feel so lost and unprepared to need this,
A secret whisper, a stolen heart, without a breath, I loved you from the start.
A snow covered mountain, in a day of spring.
A warm smile masquerading a night of sin
Fill my heart, feed my soul, breathe my life,
I love you

 

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
a.r.w

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it!! It moved fast and flowed nicely!! Good job!!
I thought you did a good job setting the emotion. Like a summer love, or crush. forgotten love, past love it's really up to the person to relate to the poem. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


The poem is personal, the images are events you wouldnt understand because you do not know the reality of them. thanks :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very nice imagery and wording, however I don't understand some of your images. It might help to make it a bit more concrete.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing