17

17

A Poem by Daydreamer

And in the middle

of my exhaustion in

'Striving to be',

I learned I have a

dream of becoming

SIMPLER .....

© 2015 Daydreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel like you should have your work displayed on posters, they are so short ad simple, yet they make you think. I can't help but agree with the things you often write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


In learning that you have a dream of being "simpler", this poem spoke volumes in its simplicity itself. Sometimes it feels like a lifelong journey "striving to be". It's like we are constantly trying to discover who we are and who we want to be. Then there's that thin line between the two. It took a while and a series of depressions later for me to discover that it's perfectly okay to be who I am. And who I am, is simple. Your poem was short, sweet, and to the point. I loved it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


There's nothing like embracing simplicity... you will always live in plenty if you live simply. Very wise, Manal.

Posted 9 Years Ago


you know simpler isn't so bad....
and sometimes we strive a bit too hard...

less is more...i like that this is less...because it expresses an awful lot in short wording.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Manual,

Some of the profound sayings are said in the fewest words. Nice work!

Regards,

Al

Posted 9 Years Ago


A great message my friend, it's the simple things that are most beautiful and peaceful. Society has put so many artificial pressures on us. Let's just be... So very wise. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

You know what Ana? I never actually realised that until verryy recently... That simple things have a.. read more
Matching Socks

9 Years Ago

You're welcome. :)
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
When things are simple we want more, when things are too much we want less. It's difficult to find that perfect balance. A great thought many of us have!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

The right word 👌 "perfect balance"!
Thankyouuuu, Lilyquist😍
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
~
Cheers to you for this great ambition. I see you've taken upon you to defy the stereotype that women are complicated. :) :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

Hahaha! Actually in meant it in a rather more personal sense..
Thank you,moonskittles 💘
Great short poem! Love it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

Thankss to you 🌹
The simpler things are, the better they are. I really like how short this poem was, it really added to the simplicity idea. Great poem:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Daydreamer

9 Years Ago

And it took me a long time to understand that....
thank you,Amanda🌹

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

688 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2015
Last Updated on January 23, 2015

Author

Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Cairo



About
Well, I live in an elucidation,in a moiety, in the middle of a reversible nature, between shadows of stunned truths, where nothing and everything exists. #18 years old "Female"👧 #Art lover .. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Daydreamer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Uninsured Uninsured

A Poem by willweb


ONCE MORE ONCE MORE

A Poem by anne