The Professor (Tentative Title) Chapter Five

The Professor (Tentative Title) Chapter Five

A Chapter by Nyida Strong

CHAPTER 5

Furious would be an understatement, his violent anger raged wildly. He was on a warpath and would destroy anyone or anything that got in his way. Already a television, a computer, and his afternoon tea were nothing more than shattered bits of refuse. He'd been shouting orders into phones and yelling at his men. Who would dare blow up one of his supply trains? Surely one of the Resistance terrorist groups. That train belonged to him personally, the great General Tringham himself! How dare they!

Once he found out who was responsible, they would pay. Tringham wasn't angry because his train was blown to the end time. His search teams picked up nothing and no one. Not a trace of the cowards that had destroyed his property. That was the true reason for his anger, his violence, it was the humiliation. For that crime alone, the person or persons responsible would find death a gentle blessing before he was through with them. He was a man much feared and respected, control and power were his crown and sceptre. His rule was absolute, no rag-tag group of instigators would make him change his ways.





© 2013 Nyida Strong


Author's Note

Nyida Strong
My spelling is English, not American.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on May 14, 2013
Last Updated on May 14, 2013


Author

Nyida Strong
Nyida Strong

NV



About
When I first discovered my talent for writing, I was thirteen. I discovered that my loneliness wasn't the worst thing in the world. By creating other places, other worlds, other characters, I wasn't s.. more..

Writing
Finally Finally

A Story by Nyida Strong