Ads and Media

Ads and Media

A Story by olachery

This idea came to my mind when I was comparing ads and media. Both at times spread wrong messages.
When I was a kid I believed that whatever that was advertised in an ad was real. I bought things only to find that I was cheated. The person who acted in an ad might not even have used the product but they were just advertising it. I strongly believe that any ads which are shown in the media should be real. If you consider the price of any product you can find that the actual price includes the advertising fee as well. The real price of the product is far less than what's printed. Once the product stabilizes it captures the market and its market value increases so does the brand name.
These days media acts similarly. Any idea can be blown up and can be exaggerated. I don't feel like it is a good idea to broadcast sensitive news. Sensitive topics are discussed without taking any precautions. These would lead to panic and tension. There should be some restrictions on what all can be discussed and broadcast. What are your thoughts about Ads and Media?

© 2020 olachery


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on October 17, 2020
Last Updated on October 17, 2020

Author

olachery
olachery

About
I am an avid reader. Loves reading motivational stories, and fiction. I try to find meaning in things that look different and are at times out of place. more..

Writing