Swim in the Sacred Pool of Self Awareness

Swim in the Sacred Pool of Self Awareness

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

its not as much a poem as a collection of thoughts on spirit written in prose

"




swim in the sacred pool of self awareness for this will cleanse your soul that your divine essence may shine and you may live and love in a divine nurturing environment of hope and happiness.

share your uniqueness as this will release the flow of lightness and love that resides within making yours a path of beauty most glorious that touches the soul of humanity.

miracles happen when we use our transformative healing powers to send out loving messages which inspire inner spiritual development and foster greater outer joy. 

yours is a story of change and by making angelic connections you fill that story with chapters on deep spiritual wisdom, insight and discovery.

spiritually beneficial are those heartfelt experiences in which we lovingly help each other.

you are unique to the universe. you are a being of beauty born with special gifts. you are pure light moving spiritually in the direction of happiness. you are love and you are loved. be who you are!

with courage and clarity engage life more fully as this will make you aware that a sacred mission is unfolding and that you have within you the healing forces of the flow of spirit which when shared will transform your world and the worlds of all blessed to experience your true nature.

learn to embrace life for when we give our life a hug the soul smiles and we escape to a world of self revelation and love where we live our sacred beauty with happiness as our guide.

when we are compassionate and loving we experience life more directly and ours becomes a path of truth and transformation where our innate healing energy inspires us to find inner peace and live for the greater good.

positive emotions create positive thoughts which inspire positive actions that make life a positive experience in which positive things happen.

the more insight you have into yourself the more empowered your life will be and the more inspired by possibility you will be. life is quite extraordinary when you truly know and love yourself.

greater freedom comes to those who embrace the strength of the human spirit by walking healing pathways for by doing so they are touched by the soul force energy of the heavens and guided to the treasures of this sacred life.

life is an exploratory journey where by seeing each step along the way as an opportunity for growth we open ourselves to true spiritual guidance that we may experience the transformative and achieve holistic well being. 

love and support for yourself and others inspires the spirit to create something beautiful and meaningful that will make yours a more blissful life.

a prayerful presence in harmony with others opens us to a deep spiritual wisdom which allows us to experience true sacred intimacy as we connect and collaborate with love minded souls.

fearless is the heart with intensity of purpose that seeks to facilitate profound change for is the catalyst for positive transformative experiences that enrich lives and create new worlds.





by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One 

© 2016 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life is indeed an exploratory journey and all roads traveled do not necessarily mean happiness or sadness it is all up to you. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2016
Last Updated on May 12, 2016
Tags: love, light, spirit, soul.healing, joy, psychic, truth

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing