The Heart of Life

The Heart of Life

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

words side by side looking for something to do

"

The Heart of life beats joyously when it is full of love for are unique gifts are revealed and we live happier when love is the song our soul sings and life is its beneficiary. 

you have the courage to be you. by being who you truly are you make a passionate commitment to yourself that is soul nourishing. you have the strength to be you. by being who you are meant to be you create astonishing realities which inspire you to blossom beautifully. you have the courage and strength to be you.


one day joy introduced me to satisfaction who introduced me to hope who introduced me to harmony who introduced me to passion who introduced me to purpose who introduced me to myself who told me to introduce myself to you.

to value who you are you must first believe you are a person to be valued. 

I find when I move my life forward in positive ways I am better able to walk happily into a future of my own creation.

this moment is an excellent opportunity to bless the world with the beauty of who you are.

a simple thing like a smile can empower people to grow.


you can change your life today. you can walk a path of peace. you can make a positive difference. you can manifest miracles. you can inspire others today.

the soul of humanity is hungry and it is up to us to feed it peace, love, joy, happiness, freedom, hope and harmony.

I make my life better when I say yes to myself.

beautifully authentic are those who live their truth and share it with the world.

let us take the time to be mystical messengers of miraculous intent who fill the world with love and light.

nurturing waves of blissful beauty wash over me whenever I am brave enough to immerse myself fully in the sacred ocean of a life divine.

listen for the whisper of spirit. listen to the song of your soul. listen to the sacred in every beat of your heart. hear the whisper, song and sacred in the heart, soul and spirit of your true self.

I am a spiritual creation as are You.




MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

The Ancient One with Heart of Buffalo journeys with Spirit of White Wolf

© 2024 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

These are really exceptional comments about who we are, about self love, about living each day with a smile, about spreading that smile to others to give them a reason to live a happy life...which includes the song of your soul, listening to your heartbeat....immerse yourself in a life of spiritual beauty and truth...then spread that to others, become inspired and inspire others...walk into creativity....
Thank you for sharing... i missed much of what you said, but this is fine work....
Warmly, B

Posted 1 Week Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2024
Last Updated on March 14, 2024
Tags: life, love, heart, soul, peace, jopy, freedom, spirit

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing