Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
simple Sacred Moments

simple Sacred Moments

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

not a poem but a collection of thoughts

"
I caught myself smiling the other day and I was so pleased that I not only shared that smile I released it into the universe so that others could experience those simple sacred moments which a sincere smile blesses us with.

with clear compassion as my companion we live in pure harmony with my higher self and together we all seek to connect lovingly with every soul we meet on our way to our sacred destiny.

while I was taking steps forward I looked back and saw how far I had come, what I had been through and why I was worthy of all the love and joy that I have in my life at this moment.

I like to plant flowers in the universe which blossom into pure joy that shines on me a light of love that makes the world around me a personal private positive poetic and profound piece of heaven.

my son ran around in the lake water laughing and talking to the geese. my wife sat on a rock and watched with a smile on her soul the beauty of what she created. I got out of my head long enough to experience and appreciate the blessing that is my family. life is sweet when you truly take a taste.

I am authentically, uniquely, spiritually, unapologetically and happily me.
What are you?

at the corner of soul and spirit there is a sign that says miracles at work and instead of walking around it I always stop and ask if I can help because we are all miracles ourselves and if we work together we can create an inspired life of love and happiness.

dreams and visions which embrace me with sacred self respect give my life a freedom that inspires me to celebrate mother earth and all creation.

the happier, healthier and more at peace we are the greater our ability to connect with spirit and change the world for the better.

the light that shines from the heart is a source of inspiration which when embraced unconditionally initiates a sacred unfolding that will raise you above all boundaries into clouds of bliss.

the key to transformation is to illuminate your journey with those things that make you unique, authentic, original, compassionate, kind and loving.

the soul of peace and the spirit of tranquility fill me with thoughts of serenity that activate my natural goodness and open the gateway to my heart.

I was once given by spirit the gift of understanding which in turn gave me the ability to change my truth and evolve into wholeness and happiness.

I opened the door to universal life energy and found a haven of inspiration which gave me the courage to change my life for the better.

I was reading the book of me the other day when it dawned on me how much I had gone through in my life and how I consciously made the decision to change the negative realities that knocked me down into positive realities that lifted me up.

love and respect for ourselves and others creates an atmosphere of healing that nurtures, nourishes, empowers, uplifts and inspires.

with each breath we change. with each step we evolve. with each thought we transform. with each dream we ascend. we are sacred beings of light and love whose purpose in life is simply to allow ourselves the freedom to be who we truly are.

the more I enjoy and embrace the bliss of being the more miracles I invite into my life.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

© 2021 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life is a challenge for all of us ...sometimes it's three steps forward and 2 steps back, until we get to a place of peace within ourselves. we have to love and respect ourselves to be able to share that with others to create harmony of the spirit which makes all of us understand and love each other. This poem is quite complex, and I've only touched the surface.
Warmly,
B.

Posted 5 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on June 24, 2021
Last Updated on June 24, 2021
Tags: love, life, light, spirit, soul, compassion, kindness, hope, faith, bliss

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing