The Winged Horse of Inspiration

The Winged Horse of Inspiration

A Poem by Micheal Teal






The Winged Horse of Inspiration nurtures my soul and transports me along a path of angelic existence where the kindling of creativity manifests in unlimited possibilities. The flow of the universe awakens in me a life of deeper meaning and purpose. I seek to cultivate a lifetime of joy that I may find the peace within me. We are all dressed in beams of light and have the ability to let our spirits blossom if we so choose. For me I need to dance with authenticity and seek the company of souls adrift that I may educate , enrich and enlighten.

I see nature as an equal partner who must be respected and appreciated for her beauty which is woven in divine light. The truth of who we are is that we are all children of sacred mother earth and the world can only survive if we respect and honour our mother. I am a gardener of the soul planting seeds of wisdom and gratitude. Life is a labyrinth of imagination , a sparkling tapestry of wondrous vision in harmony with earth and sky. It is our responsibility to enrich all life by walking a path of growth and by being open to the blessings of earth.

The Winged Horse of Inspiration has a gentle loving essence that is a divine manifestation of enchanting charm which frees your spirit and creates heaven on earth. Know that we are architects of the cosmos whose soul mission is to radiate good cheer and promote harmony and joy. Let us soar with the angels and connect with the infinite flowing source. If we honour the divine in all things then we make the ordinary extraordinary. Imagination is knowledge , explore with imagination and know that freedom comes from within.

See the world through new eyes and never tether the Winged Horse of Inspiration.

© 2008 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I absolutely love the sentiments you evoke with your visions...the "Winged Horse of Inspiration" you create to project your message is breathtaking

your work is always so inspirational...my life's lessons are learned from nature as they should be...I am blessed to find this "path of angelic existence" you speak of...the place given to us by God that renews the soul and reaffirms the heart.

your words are filled with tenderness and your thoughts are filled with warmth...a genuine fondness for nature and the human spirit.

Micheal, YOUR INSIGHT IS ENDEARING...VERY NICELY WRITTEN :o)

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

dazzling~ what an epic and lovely way to water the humane soul~to nurture the creative essence~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is an interesting piece. The imagery in it was fantastic. I especially liked the apparent play on words when describing us as architects who have a "soul mission" instead of "sole mission". Very well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your writing is all so lovely. This is wonderful, inspirational, and a truly unique thought. You clearly put a lot of thought into this, and I appreciate that.

I thought this part:
"If we honour the divine in all things then we make the ordinary extraordinary. Imagination is knowledge , explore with imagination and know that freedom comes from within."
was amazing. I agree with all of it. Nicely done. :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This really woke me up a bit...this is definitely true:"If we honour the divine in all things then we make the ordinary extraordinary." Let the heavenly inspiration flow!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The idea of inspiration coming on the "wings of a winged horse" is something I can relate to...I've had horses all my life, and there is something about them that always inspires me.

Anyway...your wording is beautiful, word choice is spot-on, and I could really feel the warmth of your words. One of the things I really liked was the matter-of-fact tone that you used in this, as some people would have gotten more "syrupy" and you kept it grounded in the serious. Nicely done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey,I Love this one as well! Your writings are very deep and very gracefully enlightening!Lovly charming and beautiful work! :))

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This evoked very strong images for me. It flows very well and I feel as if I could just read it over and over :)
I love the sentiments that you expressed in this and it also describes to me the inner peace that I hope to one day attain.
Absolutely beautiful :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bravo & YES! I belong to a platform of positive energy - The Children of the Sun and I agree with your sentiments offered here - there is so much joy and beauty within us waiting to be freed to the universe for manifestation of love,peace,joy,abundance & smiles to share ;-) ;-) ;-)

I enjoy your spirit!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good morning. I liked it. Very positive writing. Inspiration and writing are free birds. I deliberately push my limits with socially unacceptable writing. let me never be politically correct, or writing what others feel is acceptable. Even though I agree with most of what the left supports, I will be held prisoner no more by it, than by the far right conservative boundaries set. I don't do authority well. Inspiration taking flight as you write about, is an important part of writing. Thanks for asking to be my friend. Brandi Delilah

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I much liked your sentiments and your use of words. The imagery was graceful but strong. I felt as if it was a bit rocky to read through though. Perhaps it's just me.
Well done though. I greatly enjoyed reading this.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1787 Views
30 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 23, 2008
Last Updated on June 23, 2008

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing