HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE

HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE

A Story by Micheal Teal

To attain happiness we must breathe joy and happiness.


If that sounds rather simple its's because it is. Life is as complicated as we make it. Every day we are given choices - what shoes to buy, where to send our kids to school , how to react to certain situations... Those choices dictate our happiness. Walk into a new reality and make happiness a choice.


Move forward in life. Yours is a path of light and by living life in harmony with your soul you inspire positive change. Take the time to enjoy a sunrise, the twinkling stars at night, the aroma of a flower or the smile of a child. Appreciate that which you already have and you change your world forever. Be the miracle you are.


Love from the inside out and you elevate the soul to a heavenly place of peace and beauty. A blissful life is yours when you connect to the spirit. Make happiness a choice and seeds of good fortune will come your way. Love and joy flow into your life when you seek to make positive change. To build a better life with must begin with love.


Bring forth the beauty within that the world may see the magnificence of who you are. You are a radiant spirit and yours is a light that connects with higher wisdom and spirit. Be an emissary of divine light by sharing your many gifts. Let loves pure light guide you to transform your thoughts and inspire your actions. Happiness resides in a place of positive belief and purpose.


Love is your essence and by nurturing that part of your being you awaken more fully to life. Awaken the heart, activate your souls gifts and journey to a place deep within where bliss is waiting for you. Trust your spirit and create profound possibilities by seeking out the sweetness of the world.


Happiness is a choice. Loving acceptance of yourself will make that choice easier. Live an inspired life and create a nurturing environment where you celebrate your passions and live your dreams. Let boundless waters of spirit wash over you and nourish your soul with joy.


We choose to be angry, we choose to be upset, we choose to be worried, we  choose to be scared.


Happiness is a choice. I choose HAPPINESS!


Who amongst you will join me!



Yours in Spiritual Harmony

Micheal Teal

The Ancient One

© 2010 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very beautiful writing, thank you. And I compleltely agree with you, happiness is a choice. We really should enjoy the small and simple things, for it is those simple things that make up our complicated world.
I think more people should see the world as those with open minds and eyes do, unfortunatly, more often then not, people focus more on the negativity and the complexity of the world.
As well, people who focus on the negative live within that negativity, and often pull others in as well.
Love and compassion rule a lot of us, and we must teach it to others, and though I myself am still learning to live in happiness's light, for darkness has ruled me for many years. I am glad to say that I choose happiness and hope to inspire others to as well.
thank you for writing. Blessed be.


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your desire for learning amazes me. It’s hard to find an analyst of your level, who are aware of the facts given in this annotated bibliography. Very knowledgeable essay writing. You're not bereaved of creative writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Appreciate that which you already have and you change your world forever. Be the miracle you are." That's something that seems so small and simple, but it could change someone's mindset so much.

"Happiness is a choice." So very true, even though we as humans seem to forget that when times are rough.

I just loved every word of every sentence tied together here. It can really change the way people view the world and their choices and feelings towards everything. Makes me think of the true happiness I find in Jesus Christ :) You've done such an incredible job of sharing true happiness here. Thank you so very much for sharing this on writerscafe. I definitely look forward to reading much more from you. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I believe this to be true...I am desperately trying to awaken joy in my life.

Thank you for this piece, Micheal

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Michael
How a perfect writing. And yes, I believe in choices, and no doubt that we all can change our lives with our own choices.
Such an uplifting writing.
Happy New Year.
*Mary*

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How I agree with what you've written ..

So many people see frequent smiles as a burying of head in sand, of ignoring the bad and sad .. not true, not true at all. For some -unknowingly very often, happiness is a form of helping other folk who are too proud to say, 'help me' or, more likely, are to scared to turn to someone else coz they're afraid of being ignored, rebuffed, insulted. Smiling, hugging, laughing isn't a banging on the door into someone's mind, it's just a reminder that sharing happiness could be a small gift which invisibly says, 'I could be your friend'.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love this poem and allways beleived happyness starts within. we must love ourselfs before we are capable to love another.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can't place a number on the amount of times i have read this through. this is such a beautful piece of writing. i will use this to inspire a fresh insight into new situations i face every day. the way you write is very powerful. I believe that it is easy to be happy, if you make the right choices. There are moments in life when you want to flee and sit alone and be solitary for the rest of the day, but often this would be completely counter-productive. The way someone handles different situations is often a very accurate depiction of their personality.
This is beautiful.


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The title says it all and so, so true!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1538 Views
30 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing