Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by panda_chan

Author note_ Just wanted to say this might be the last chapter I update for a while do to school also Alec hair is black later it well be white but yeah.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                               Chapter TWO.


Today was the first day of hell literally, those kids could chew you up and spit you right back out. Allen groaned for the second time this morning since the stupid batman alarm clock woke up after it keep repeatedly ringing through out his room.  He stood in the middle of his room struggling to pull his black ripped skinny jeans on.


"Having trouble",said Allen as he stood in the door frame laughing his a*s of  at his brother.



"It's, not funny", yelled Alec as his dyed black bangs fell into his frustrated red face.



"Clearly because watching you little brother struggle to put on jean clearly to big for his fat a*s.



"Yeah,yeah, why did you come up here anyway", questioned Alec as  rolled his eyes.



"Oh, breakfast is done and I thought you might wanna eat your breakfast hot not cold", said Allen before he left.


Allen sighed and pulled harder onto his jeans which made them rip right down the middle.


"Son of a b***h", yelled Alec as the sound of Allen laughter could be heard form down stairs.


He threw his now ripped jeans into a waste basket and ransack his closet til he finally found plain black skinny jeans and a yellow and black designer shirt he had gotten last Christmas form his aunt.  After he was fully dressed he grabbed a pair of black Dc's, slipping them on before walking down stairs where the sweet aroma of crispy bacon and sausage  hit his noise.



Alec walked into the kitchen and ran  fast towards his hot flower designed plate, he grabbed the plate with his cold hands and headed towards the table where Allen was sitting picking at his food.


"So, where are parents from hell at", asked Alec as he stuffed his face with pancakes and bacon.


Allen let a small smirk slide onto his face,"don't say that Allen there not that bad."


"Hump", said Alec which made Allen frown.


" Dad went to work and mom well I don't have a clue",said Allen as he ignored his brother's sly remark.


"Allen, are you feeling okay", asked Alec as he watched his brother face swinish up in pain.


"I'm fine", whispered Allen and he got up and dropped his dirty dishes into the sink and went up stairs to finish getting dressed.


Alec finished his breakfast alone in the quiet kitchen and looked up at the small black and white clock which now read eight forty, he insistently jumped up running into the living grabbing his neon back pack as he yelled for Alec.



Time skip----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Alec and Allen stood in front of the huge white building that was supposedly Crystal  High School, the school was quite an eye catcher. Green grass glistened as the sun shined a pone it and there stood before the brown dubbed doors stood a white water fountain spraying clear blue water.


"Close, your mouth or something might fly in it", said Allen as he started to walk towards the doors.


Okay it was official Alec was in pain and how did Alec know this, one they were brothers and freaking twins and two Alec only acted this way if he was in really bad pain.


Allen opened one of the doors and just like any topical high school girls wearing low tops that showed to much skin and guys wore their jeans to low so that you could see their boxers.


Allen started to walk through the crowed leaving Alec to stumble after him pushing through the crowed halls. They arrived at the office and walked inside to see a women in her twentieths typing furiously away, she looked up at them and smiled as a tiny piece of blonde hair hung down from her bun.


"How, can  I help you boys", asked the women happily.



"We're new and need our schedule", said Allen as he smiled sweetly at the women.



"Oh, right what's your last name and I'm sorry there are no hats allowed in this school", said the women kindly.


"Mum, Smith and I have cancer so I would rather keep it on", said Allen .


"Oh, of course and please take a seat on the bench while I print it out", said the women as a red taint coated her face.


Alec rolled his eyes and walked over to the blue bench and sat down beside his brother. Just then the door opened and stepped in a boy at lease six two, he had the most procurer blue eyes Allen had ever seen, it was as if he could stare at your soul with those baby's. 


He wore a black shirt that was short sleeve showing off his tattoos and muscles and there was n doubt he could kick your a*s if you looked at him wrong but you could see a small cut on his pick lips he also had long neck length hair that was brown. The door opened again and in walked a tall boy with blonde hair wearing a foot ball jacket, he had a big bruise on his cheek that was turning slightly yellow.



The women at the computer looked up with a disgusted look on her face and her personality did a complete three sixty.


"Sinister", she hissed as  the brown headed boy pasted her.


The boy stopped in his tracks before spinning around and smiling at the women saying,"Elizabeth".


The women grind her teeth but soon changed her personality back  with another three sixty  and smiled at the jock. 


Sinister sat down beside Alec and he felt his breath stop as Allen glared daggers at him.

Alec squirmed in his seat as he felt those beautiful blue eyes stare at him and freaky it was sorta annoying the crap out of him and just when he was about to say something the principal's door opened with a red faced man who started to scream at the two boys.


Alec watched with humor as their new principal face was turning red and redder by the sec, Sinister busted out laughing like a manic as jock boy frowned and looked down in shame.


The women at the desk called Alec and Allen and they got their classes and left as the sounds of crazy laughter still lingered through the room.


"Stay , away from the psycho Alec", said Allen as they both started to walk down the now empty hallway to their class but as Alec words echoed through Allen head he couldn't help feel fascinated and attracted towards Sinister.


© 2013 panda_chan


Author's Note

panda_chan
Sorry this chapter isn't so great. and you might wanna reread this chapter because I messed up , sorry but its fixed now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

One thing though, which has cancer, because in the first chapter I thought it was Allen but now it says Alec...

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like it! Good job! I can't wait to read more;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
panda_chan

10 Years Ago

thanks for commenting again and yeah its Allen I just messed up, I'll go fix it right now:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 13, 2013


Author

panda_chan
panda_chan

About
Hey guys Im back with some new stories I hope you guys enjoy. I really like to write boyxboy stories lol and some mpreg and I love video games. I also love music especial.. more..

Writing
wrf wrf

A Story by panda_chan


Chapter {1} Chapter {1}

A Chapter by panda_chan