Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by panda_chan

Author note_ today has been a really good and bad day and this is going to be a short chapter and prob a suckle one at that  and on a good note Sinister won third place in a contest.:).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     Chapter 3

Alec was glad the day was passing but, not that he was playing attention to any of his class but one thing that was bothering his mind was the boy Sinister, well that's what the bipolar desk assistance he called him.


  He drummed his fingers on the cold wooden, metal desk biting his pink thin lips. Sinister, he thought  to him self how could that possible be his name thought Alec. The obnoxious sound of a bell filled the room as students  grabbed their bags and books fleeing out of the classroom.


 Alec honesty couldn't  blame them Geometry was a struggle especially when your teacher was an old man who talked in a monotone. 


 Alec picked  up his book bag and his two new  textbook, he sighed and walked out of the classroom into the chaotic hallway. People pushed him and stepped on the back of Alec's shoes making him grit his teeth. He went to his gray dull locker opening it  and throwing his textbooks into it, when all of a sudden he felt cold hands touch his shoulder making him freeze.


"Excuses, me but you blocking my locker",said a deep voice.


"S-sorry", said Alec shocked at himself because he was never the shy type.


He moved away a little giving the stranger room.


"Hey, your new aren't you",said the stranger as he lend against  Alec's locker.


"Yeah", said Alec as he looked up to see Sinister with a smirk a pone his face.


"Alec or is it Allen", said  Sinister as he eyed Alec's body up and down.


"Alec, and could you stop eye raping me", asked Alec as  played with the strings on his hoodie.



"Mum, I could but I don't think I will", said Sinister as he gave one last smile before walking away.


 What a weirdo, maybe I should stay away  from Sinister thought Alec as the warring bell went off.


Just f*****g great, he thought as he grabbed a blue notebook from his locker  slamming it shut  before heading towards his English class.


After five minutes of Alec's teacher lecher on how it was important to arrive to class on time he was finally a loud  to go sit next to Allen who so happened to have the same class as him. He walked by and tapped Allen' s shoulder lightly  making him jot up.

"Huh", said Allen as he lifted his head off his desk and rubbed his eyes.




"Allen, you shouldn't sleep during class", said Alec as he sat down beside his brother.




"Mum,huh how was your day so far", asked Allen as he rubbed his back.
 


"It's been okay actually, what about you", asked Alec as he watched their English teacher whats his face talk about an English paper that was going to be due in a week.


 "It's okay, I made some knew friends and", said Allen as he blushed.



"Keep going", said Alec as he watched his brother carefully out of the corner of his eye.


"I met a girl and I kind of like her", said Allen as quickly laid his head down on his desk  trying to not let his brother see his tomato red face.


Alec smirked at his brother as an evil glint appeared in his eyes.


"Mr. Smith, do you have something you would like to share with the class", yelled their English teacher.


"No, sir", said Alec sweetly.


"Then do pay attention to my lesson ",said the teacher before he resumed his lesson.


  The bell then rung after what felt like forever for Alec and it was now time for lunch but he didn't feel like staying so he told Allen he would see him when he got home since he was gonna ditch lunch period.


© 2013 panda_chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chapter! U have me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


panda_chan

10 Years Ago

Thanks for commenting and im glad u liked the chapter^~^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013


Author

panda_chan
panda_chan

About
Hey guys Im back with some new stories I hope you guys enjoy. I really like to write boyxboy stories lol and some mpreg and I love video games. I also love music especial.. more..

Writing
wrf wrf

A Story by panda_chan


Chapter {1} Chapter {1}

A Chapter by panda_chan