Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Heather Maria
"

death by association...

"

Chapter 4

 

"Somebody help me! Please!" a young college freshman cried as she tripped over a log because of being chased through the woods on a cold winter night at midnight. "Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you two?"

 

"Jasmine. You shouldn't have run away like that," a deep male's voice came out from behind the shadows.

 

"Yeah, my twin and I don't like it when you girls think it's ok to make a run for it when we're trying to have some fun," another deeper male's voice explained also from behind the shadows.

 

"Why are you doing this to me? Please tell me what I did. I'm so sorry for whatever it is," she pleaded as she tried to continue to get away.

 

"Oh, you didn't do anything to us exactly. Believe it or not, my brother and I just love to kill. It's like a hobby."

 

"Yeah, we like to see women scream before they take their last breath. We like to look into their eyes knowing no one will be there to save the day for them. We like to feel their heartbeat race faster and faster until it no longer has a reason to continue to beat. It's a high for us."

 

"You both are horrible, sick-twisted monsters. I thought we were friends. Why would you both do this to me?" Jasmine continued when she spotted the highway. There's the road up ahead. I can do this. I have to make it. It's my last chance. Come on, Jazz, you can do this, she coached herself.

 

"Oh you thought wrong, my dear," the deep voice shared as he came out from the shadows and blocked Jasmine's way to the road farther ahead.

 

"You were never our friend. We used you. You were our little experiment."

 

               "Please. Let me go. I won't tell anyone about this. I promise. You...you have my word. Please just...just let me go," she sobbed on her knees begging and hoping they'd let her go to freedom.

 

               "Now, why would we go and do that, you little liar?" the man with the deeper voice came from behind the shadows and pulled Jasmine by her long blonde hair and threw her to the ground.

She cried and tried to make a run for it after he threw her down.

 

               "Bro, don't you just love it when they try to run?"

 

               "It's classic. It just makes it more fun for us. Now let's get her and end this now." The chase was on. Jasmine tried her hardest to get away from the perps, but she just couldn't make it far enough. They caught up with her in a matter of seconds. One on each of her sides.

 

"Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Tsk, tsk tsk. You know you just made it harder on yourself."

They kicked her to the ground over and over again. She cried and attempted to fend off her attackers, but they were just too strong for her.

 

"Would you like to do the honors?" the man with the deep voice asked his brother as he pinned down her arms.

 

               "I thought you'd never ask." The other brother got on top of her and tore her light blue blouse, which exposed her black bra and pale white skin. "Shhh..." he whispered, "it'll only hurt a little bit." He covered her mouth with his left hand, so she wouldn't make a sound, while he touched her upper body softly with his free right hand. She felt so warm to him. He could feel her heartbeat racing faster with each second that passed, and he loved every single beat. "You're so pretty, even when you cry. It sucks you had to meet us, and we dragged you into all of this. Oh well. Too bad you have to go now." He whispered into her ear. When he was ready, he slowly moved his right hand up to her sweating neck. He squeezed. At first it was a gentle squeeze. Then it turned into a very hard pressured squeeze. His victim tried flailing her body trying to get away from his and his brother's grasps, but she wasn't winning and began to panic more. He finally squeezed his hardest. Her movements started to slow down more and more everything completely shut down for good. The last thing she saw was the evil look in her killer's eyes; the look that had no mercy towards her at all no matter how many pleads she tried. Then everything turned black for her and he was done.

 

               "Very good, bro," the one who was holding the girl's arms down complimented after his brother took care of business. "How was it?"

 

               "It was great! To slowly squeeze her life away was awesome. Her bare warm skin was so soft to play with. And I won't forget looking into her eyes that held fear and worry. She was something special. Playing with her life was priceless. Thanks for letting me take care of this one."

 

               "No problem. So, what do you think we should do with the body?"

 

               "Hmm...I was thinking about cutting it up and burning it piece by piece and scatter the ashes in these woods. Then leave her id somewhere out in the open. That way, the police won't have any idea what happened to her."

 

               "Great idea!"

 

               "I know. Sometimes I surprise myself with how brilliant I am. Now let's carry this trash," he pointed to the dead girl's body, "deeper into the woods before someone sees from the street."

 

               The two sophomore men dragged the girl's body into the center of the dark woods, so that no one would catch a glimpse. When they were sure they were safe enough, they pulled out knives and began cutting the body just like the plan called for. It took them a good three hours to complete everything with cutting the body to burning the body to scattering the ashes. When the brothers finally made it back on campus and into their room, they poured themselves a glass of champagne, sat back on their couch, and made themselves a cheer to another great successful night.

 

 



© 2012 Heather Maria


Author's Note

Heather Maria
This is still the first draft and I haven't started on revisions. Also, title suggestions are more than appreciated! Thank you for reading!! Oh this one is shorter than the last :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just can't wait for the next chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ok, I like the evil in this. I don't quite see where this ties in with the rest, but I have a feeling that this will go in nicely with the future chapters. I like how you didn't give any names to the killer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Heather Maria

11 Years Ago

Yes, it all ties in together later in the chapters. Which we haven't gotten that far yet in our stor.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012
Tags: young adult, fiction, romance, drama, mystery, adventure, suspense


Author

Heather Maria
Heather Maria

About
Hello, I am a senior in college and an amature writer. I enjoyr reading and performing while creating new stories for my friends to enjoy. more..

Writing