Reunited

Reunited

A Chapter by pinky1500

Rin, rubbed his eyes to find he was the last to wake up, “why didn’t you guys wake me up he questioned?

“Look Rin”, said Yuki as she went over to him and sat down,” we all know you feel reasonable for what happened but it wasn’t your fault, we all should have noticed something wasn’t right with Daich form the start I mean there was blood in the other room where we found a head and he was just perfectly   fine in the bathroom”, said Yuki hugging him.

 

“She’s right”, said Eri as she stood up , but we have to find Daich before it might be too late to help him. Everyone then came to gather and walked out of the shop to look for Daich .

 

“How are we gone to be able to track him” questioned Hauki and Hiroshi together.

 

“That’s easy”, said Hanna,” we just follow his tail.

 

“Huh”, questioned Yuki as she looked at Rin for the answer to her question.

 

“You’ll see just hold on ok Hanna I’m really gone to need you to concentrate on where Daich is right now”, said Ankia as he patted his sister’s head. Hanna then closed her eyes for two seconds.

 

“He’s at the park”, she said as he eyes flipped open fast..

 

Rin was the first to start bolting to the park with everyone following behind him. When they finally got to the park they wear covered in blood stains form fights monsters to make a path to the park. When they stopped they had to wait a minute to continue before catching their breaths.

 

“How much farther do we have to go”, asked Yuki ‘

 

“He should be around here somewhere “, said Hanna.

 

“Then where is he because I don’t see him”, said Eri.

But yet again someone had to speak to soon thought Rin as Daich popped out and came rampaging towards them, he looked like a mess his hair was down to his back in a chopped layer hair do, his eyes where glowing blue with small vampire looking teeth. He hissed as his sharp nails almost hit Ankia in the face. Rin then round kicked him but Daich was too fast for him and Daich just came behind him and kicked him in the leg which made Rin fall hard with a creak.

 

“Please stop Daich”, screamed Yuki in shock as Rin lay in pain on the ground.

 

“Yes please stop Daich so we can help you “, said Eri in a clam voice.

 

“Why should I there’s way you can help me I’m a monster“, hissed Daich.

 

“Your wrong you’ve just been effected by what ever happened three days ago “, said Yuki.

 

“Lies “, yelled Daich as he began to strike again.

 

“It’s not lies “yelled Hiroshi, just like you I have these weird ability now “, you’re not the only one it’s Hanna and Rin to and probably more  people out in the world some where too . Hauki stared at his brother in shock as did everyone else. Daich then calmed down and pulled Rin up by his arm without trying.

“You okay “, asked Daich.

 

Rin then gave Daich a are you really asking me that look and said, “yeah I think so , it should heal in a few “.The gang was then reunited.

 

“By the way I found a truck with full gas “, said Daich with a wide scary smile. 


Everyone then started to smile we’re finally getting out of this busted place cheered the twins. Daich then lead  them to a black dirty truck.

“Now this is what I’m talking about “, said Hiroshi as he climb into the fourth seat with Haruki. Every then fill the truck and Ankia started the truck up and began to hit the high way to another town and leaving this hell hole behind.



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 13, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500