Our group just got bigger

Our group just got bigger

A Chapter by pinky1500

Daitch looked out the window of as they drove by tree's with brown leaves . he didn't see see one animal in sight. He tried to he keep his mind off the delicious  smell of humans.
 Ankia  kept driving throw the dirt roads , looking for any sign of people or just a place to refill on gas and sleep, because   they had been driving for six hours. He kept driving for another boring dull hour until he saw a small red farm, he then turned into the drive way, he then parked the truck and everyone got out.

"Eww , what's that smell", said Hanna.

"Cow dodo", said Hauki.

"I think you'r wrong its more like dead bodies", said Yuki.

"Actually it's the animals in the barn ", said Daitch  calmly .

"Wooo there, how did you know that ", asked Hiroshi.
"Well you know  cause of my freakishly powers", said Daitch coldly.

Eri  patted Daitch's shoulder as Ankia  made his way towards the house. The inside of the farm house was medium , it had two story's to it. Anki went to the kitchen first and looked through the cabinets and found two cans of beans and a can of corn, he then put them in his pocket as he then headed towards the refrigerator .

Daitch followed Rin out the back door to where they heard animals squealing. They first spotted little baby pigs and passed by them, but when Daitch  walked by he felt something bite his leg, when he looked down he saw a tiny runt piggy staring in his glowing blue eye's. He shook him off and continued to walk. Rin and Daitch  then found where the horse's were kept , when they walked in a pitch fork was headed towards Rin's direction.
  

Rin didn't see it coming , it was a good thing Daitch was there to pull him to the side.
"Go a way monster", screamed a little boy as a little girl stood behind him crying.
"Calm down where not monsters", said Rin walking slowly towards them.
"NO- No, get away", said the boy grabbing a gun on a near by table to shoot Rin.
"Puff", said Daitch as he ended  up in front of the two children in a split second " do that and I on other hand will eat you".
The boy dropped the  gun  "Wow are those real he", he said as the little girl  and him pulled on his fangs.
 

"So what are your names", asked Rin trying not to laugh at Daitch.
The boy raised his hand in the air, and said " my name is James and this is my little sister Ally"
"Where are your parents", asked Daitch?
"Mmm they left us here and promised to come back three days ago", said Ally.
Daitch was about to say something but the piglet that bite him from earlier jumped on top of his head causing him him to loss his balance. Daitch groaned as the pig started to lick his face which freaked him out . Rin and Daitch lead the children to the main house. When they walked through the  door Ankia looked at them with a raise eyebrow,
"What's up with the pig" , asked Ankia trying not to laugh?
"It's his new pet ", joked Rin busting out laughing.

"Whats going on", asked Eri as she came around the corner with the other's, when they  saw Daitch they also brusted out laughing.
"Yeah, yeah I get it its funny , but it wont be anymore if this pig  don't get off me he's gonna become bacon.

The pig squealed and climbed inside his jacket.
"Okay that was funny and all but who are the kids",questioned Yuki.
"O apparently this is James and Ally", said Rin pointing at them.

"Great our little happy family just got bigger", joked Eri poking Ankia as he had his hand on his head. 
   

 


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500