Help

Help

A Chapter by pinky1500

 Nami  found a  desk which she crawled under to hid, she silenced her crying as she pulled out her creepy doll and thought of who she wanted to invite into this fucked up game as foot steppes came closer to her.
Jess didn't know where he was but the last thing he remembered was he was at home eating cereal and watching the game, and then poof he was here, where ever here was. This where ever he was dusty and smelled like old people, he then rubbed his  caramel skin and sighed, what the heck did those idiots get him into he thought. Jess heard a noisy and dropped to  the floor , he then crawled out of a door. When he was out he got up he shook the dust off his jeans and continued to walk.
Nami was about to scream when she felt someone grab her, but the person  covered her mouth. She then looked up and saw the outline of Jess face, she then hugged him tightly.
'Mmm it's  all nice and all but we really need to get out of this place" , he said as he pulled her off. Nami calmed herself and nodded.
"Well this just got more interesting", said Akuma ," I guess I could give you a hint, thought one of these's doors lies the way home, there are three door that are blue the question is which one is your way home".
"Who just said that ", questioned Jess as he grabbed Nami's hand and began to look for the way home.
"Akuma" whispered Nami.
Jess didn't really understand what was happening but his main goal was getting out of here alive. The first door blue door was on the right by a sign that read "This could be your last", Jess  swallowed hard and turned to look at Nami who looked about as scared as him. He turned the knob slowly and the door opened with a loud creak, Jess looked inside to see a teenage boy siting down watching a television and at meditatively closed the door, he watched to many scary movies to know what would have happened next.
The next door was up stairs with these's creepy pictures that seemed to be looking at you, but than again it could be his imagination getting to him. they found the second door with a rusted sign that read "die", now that was just plain crazy to go inside so they pasted  that one and keep moving. The tricky one was the last door  it wasn't any where to be found. 
"Jess ", said Nami.
"Yes", replied as he keep looking.
"I have to use the bathroom", blushed Nami.
Jess turned to her and sighed in a time like this she really wants to use the bath room he thought as they then looked for one.When they found a bathroom it looked something out of a scary movie, Nami was about to go inside but Jess stopped her.
"We should go to gather he said" 
Nami blushed even harder"No you stay out here ", she said.
"Look if we get separated then this will give that Akuma chick the opportunity to attack one of us", said Jess getting annoyed. Nami didn't reject anymore and both of them went inside.
This kid was really making Akuma mad , if he wasn't here this air head  big sister would've been dead by now, she bared her face in her pillow as the game played out in front of her.
Jess and Nami soon emerged out of the bath room and rezoned looking . Jess soon saw a blue door that read "Home" , he smiled at it and began to run towards it but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a girl.
Nami started to shake "Cher", she said so quiet it sounded like a whisperer.
Jess really didn't care who this girl was he was going to get out of here one way or another"okay this is the plan we both attack together and run like hell to the door and don't look back". Nami nodded but wasn't sure if this was a good plan but as soon as Jess said,"go' , she ran. They both punched Cher and got so close to the door that they could touch it.
"O, big sister ",called Cher as she rubbed her head.
Nami slowly turned around to look dead in her eyes and stopped running.
Cher then started to walk towards them both "Come Here", she said as her voice got deeper. 
Jess knew he would regret this later but he knocked  Nami out cold and ran with her in his arms to the door. The last thing he saw was Cher's red eyes coming towards they fast.
When he woke up Nami was on top of  on his bed with this strange doll. He then heard a Ding dong and jumped up quickly to answer it leaving Nami on  his bed. 
When Nami opened her eyes  she saw she was in Jess bedroom, she then lifted her body up.
"You really thought you where going to escape me" , said Akuma , as she came toward Nami with her face red. 
Nami was about to scream but something black covered her mouth. she tried to pull it off but it was no use.
Akuma then dragged her by her hair into a black hole .
"Mmm mm mm ", said Nami trying to call out.
Akuma laughed 'this should be fun seeing you in pain".
Jess opened the door to see Mei, Takeshi and Shouta Faces, "Hey guys he said as he let them in , Nami's up stairs." 
Mei didn't waste anytime and ran up stairs to see  Nami gone. Everyone soon came up after. 
"She was just here" ,said Jess.
Everyone looked around the room for clues only to find the doll with an x over her face. Mei picked the doll up and tucked it into her pocket.
She then turned around to face everyone "If Akuma wants to play  let's give her a game I'm sure she'll enjoy' said Mei with a side smile. 


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on October 20, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500