Info On Akuma

Info On Akuma

A Chapter by pinky1500

The gang ended up at the library where they each had five stacks of books to research about Akuma.

 "Do we have to look through all these stupid books", complained Shouta as he laid his head on the brown desk he was sitting at.

"Please, f*****g stop complaining and just look through the books",said Jess getting annoyed with Shouta.

Mei looked at the boys as they began to argue, she then glanced back at the thick black book she had been reading for hours.

 "I think I found something", said Takeshi as he waited for everyone to gather around before he read the book out loud.

  "If your reading this you must be fools for releasing the worse possible nightmare a pone your self's", read Takeshi.

"Is that all", asked Mei?

"No, there's more", said Takeshi as he turned the page and began reading again.

December 4, year xx

To day a little girl was born she had black hair pale white skin, he eyes were two different colors one was yellow and the other was red. I was afraid  because it is sad that if a child born with different color eyes are witches.

August 15, year xx
Akuma is now six years old, I am afraid even more than ever, I walked into her room to wash her dirty clothes to find her siting in a corner talking to two people, when I asked her who she was talking to she told me she was talking to Cher and Keil , at first I thought it was normal but it turned out I when one night my husband said he say a girl with white hair running down our hall way, that's when I decided to call my mother for advice. When I told my mother she came to our house in the after noon with six other people I didn't known and they took Akuma, all I could do was watch her scream and cry my name.

October,2,year xxxx
 I visit Akuma every once in a while, today I deiced to go see Akuma. She sat quietly on the ground , she was sixteen now.


"Takeshi finish the diary",said Shouto.

"I-I can't it's nothing else written", said Takeshi worried.

"Just great another mystery", said Jess walking away from Mei,Shouta,and Takeshi.

"Well it's getting late", said Shouta as he yawned and  walked towards the front of the library to leave.

Takeshi also followed him. Mei grabbed the book Takeshi had read from and read the title The Diary Of Musaki. After reading the cover she quickly put all of the books back on their shelf's and walked up front where she saw Cassie, a brunette with blue eyes form school and waved as she went out the door.

I feel numb most of the time
lower I get higher I'll climb
and I will wonder why
I got dark only to shine
looking for the golden light
oh  it's a resemble sacrifice (song by Marina& the Diamonds, song Numb)
sung Akuma as she smile lightly at what her brother's and sister's  have discovered  about her.

Akuma then let her smile sink as she heard Nami wimpier,"I think it's time to let Keil come out in play", said Akuma as she turned to face Cher who was smiling showing  white teeth.   


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on November 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 14, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500