THE STABILIZER

THE STABILIZER

A Story by pksmart
"

Stabilizer is a device used to maintain voltage. Story moves around it.

"
Ramesh a young boy who wanted to play video game on television , brought a stabilizer to his home. The town where he lived, always had a low voltage problem. Sometimes the voltage increased so high that could damage expensive electrical components. Ramesh was happy today and as he installed stabilizer, someone knocked the door. His mother opened it and the person on the door was asking her to bring her son in front of him as he had stolen his stabilizer from his shop. Mother became angry and started to slap his son very badly. At the same time, voltage increased very high which damaged the stabilizer quickly. It was a cheap stabilizer. The person became sad and in angry he threw the hot burning stabilizer out of his home. He said Ramesh that he should gave money for it. The mother gave him money and sent him back from her home. A waste collector boy named Akil was going in the gully in search of waste product which he could sell and earned money. He saw a broken stabilizer there. The transformer could be seen by him and he didnt knew anything about it. He thought it was a expensive thing , he touched the transformer. As he touched his fingers burnt. He was a poor boy and wanted to earn money anyhow so he caught the transformer with his handkerchief wrapped around it. It still hot but he put it in his pocket. He was going to sell it. His handkerchief and his pant slowly slowly was burning. The burn reached to his thigh skin which made Akil crying on the road. He was crying and threw away the transformer. He was moving his body in pain in such a way that it seemed he was dancing on the road. People started laughing at him. They could saw his burnt pant which made the boy half naked. The dancing boy immediately went to government hospital where he was treated. The doctor asked him about the cause and doctor said him that it was a transformer which was dangerous to touch. Akil went to police station. The inspector named Suresh was there who was a big fan of transformer movie. He did not like alien robot transformer but since childhood he believed in aliens. Akil told him that his body was burnt due to a dangerous transformer. Police inspector surprised and in a interesting way he asked in which things he saw transformer. Akil replied Stabilizer. Suresh thought the alien transformer was in his town in form of stabilizer. Soon he called presss confetence and told the public to threw his all stabilizer away from home as it was alien transformer. Public believed him as he was reputed policeman. All stabilizers had threw by public. The road and gully was full of stabilizers. Waste collectors were collecting it in a greedy manner. They sold all these in other towns and got good money in single day. Next day waste collectors were collecting wastes. People was surprise as they all had wore jeans and expensive t shirt. Akil also became rich for him jeans was new clothes. He bought sunglasses and went to police station. Suresh inspector was surprised to see him again in jeans and sunglass look. Akil put the transformer on his table and said it was that thing which burnt him. Suresh surprised and said it was a transformer of stabilizer. He now, understood he became a moron due to his favourite alien robot movie The Transformer. In a sad tone he said he threw his expensive stabilizer away from his home . Akil laughed and thanked him. Next day due to sudden increase of high voltage many electrical product damaged from many houses. They were thrown outside by people in anger to the government. Akil and his friends were collecting it. Soon they became rich. The stabilizer changed the life of waste collectors.

© 2016 pksmart


Author's Note

pksmart
I will welcome ur reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Clever story... I don't know if you left out articles on purpose to add to / mirror the plot or if it was a mistake. If you left out articles on purpose, that is totally fine, but I would add some in to make it easier to read. Nice work, though!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Thnx richieb... u can read my two more story

Posted 7 Years Ago


Very clever story Pksmart, I enjoyed reading it. Good imagination to make story work. To receive more reviews you need to make it easier to read. You an do this by breaking it up into smaller paragraphs. Also make your print a little larger so it is easier on the readers eyes.
Continue to use your imagination to write interesting stories.
Many Blessings,
Richie.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Thnx ria carol. I like to imagine new story

Posted 7 Years Ago


Its pretty good ...very well written :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 2, 2016
Tags: The stabilizer, fiction, science, transformer movie

Author

pksmart
pksmart

patna, patna, India



About
I am a science graduated student. I Like imagination and wanted to show it in the form of writing more..

Writing
The Graveyard The Graveyard

A Story by pksmart


Style Style

A Story by pksmart