The Crusade of a Raunchy Soul

The Crusade of a Raunchy Soul

A Story by Pranav Malhotra

Does morality define us. Or is it just a conscience builder. What if someone is confident in his sin. What if conscience does not prick him anymore. Is he a monster, or a winner ? 

What if this monster gets ahead of those who play by the book. 

Can a different moral code help you achieve more that what you are ? What if someone disobeys the rules you live by and yet gets ahead in life. 

Then aren't these moral walls blocking us from our true potential. 

If we all became men responding only to our conscience then murders would find solace at end of their blade. The truth of the world is that the herd is just as important as the leader. The world needs the sheep under the scary umbrella of a code, otherwise how could some people outreach others. 


We all like a bit of a good life, the little taste of craziness, a little more fun than regular, a little larger slice of the cheesecake. The happiness lies in this very contrast, of how things are better than what they normally are, even if its just for two hours in the theatre with a cosy company, or across the table with an interesting lady, or few seconds of misty air on a freeway bike. Truth is that normal is somehow not fun. Add a little madness to your life, sprinkle it with romance and feel your feet slowly lift up from the ground. As long as you like what you do, let no one tell you otherwise. Enjoy the ice-cream before it melts. The pool is worth swimming, Don't contemplate over how cold or hot the water would be. Go ahead, take a skinny dip, forget your keys and spend a night in the woods. Don't lament what you started or ended. Procrastinate what you don't like, and proudly procrastinate it again. Be hungry for what you really want, and have it anyhow. You cannot control the things you like, but you can enjoy them while they're there. 



Its an art to enjoy them as they are, don't try and change them for they are most beautiful when you just let them be. You do not get to decide what you love. You definitely can't own what you love, but you can luxuriate yourself in their company.


You do not get to decide what you starve for, but make sure you don't let your soul stay thirsty for what truly desires. You can either bask into the slippery water slide, or you can live in the remorse of not dipping into the paradise of your lechery.

Don't satiate yourself with anything lesser, shorter, slower, dryer, drabber, cruder, cheaper, or duller than what you deserve. You own your share of happiness and the fountain from where it pours. You can choose to drink or gargle as much as you like. Let no righteous man tell you otherwise. Sacrifice only if it gives you the pleasure of sacrifice. Accept pain only when you want to savour its taste for a while. Tie yourself up, only when you want to enjoy being at the mercy of those chains. Look in the mirror everyday knowing that only you can decide how much amusement you're going to swallow. 

There is a part of your heart, that worships disorder, It idolises anything that bears the brand of crime. The filthiest, the wildest, the most forbidden thoughts arouses its intellect. In privacy and closed doors let it compensate you for the cruel chastity and tasteless virtues you are forced to display in public. Give this part of your heart a vent. Let it take a drivers seat in your life, let it carry you into a delirium of liberation where your pleasure knows no bounds and the sky keeps getting higher and higher, until you're on the top of the world. Tell yourself that you deserve that place. Tell yourself that you'd be nowhere but there, whatever it takes. For you are a creature of love. You own your place of ecstasy. 


At the end of the day when all is said and done, the only one really worth judging you is you.

© 2013 Pranav Malhotra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think as long as what you do does not harm another, everything is game! In the course of a day, if you let others judge you, you'll have at least 20 different judgments handed down to yo AND what makes their opinion better than your own? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

thats so true,
thank you.



Reviews

That is the paradox of being human. We crave both the oblivion of chaos and the bright light of peace and we can't have both. One condition will win. A relevant post this is.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much :)
Sounds good, on the face of it. The problem is that everything...every pleasure...has a price. Have your ice cream before it melts...but make sure you can afford to pay for it. Drugs or alcohol, for instance, may offer a temporary euphoria...but at what price?
You may own a piece of ecstasy, but remember that you do not live in the world alone. Everything you do has an effect on the people around you. Everything you do has an effect on you. Each member of the community is just as important as every other member.
A very wise Man once said that people ought to treat one another just as they wish to be treated by others. It was good advice 2000 years ago...and it is still good advice today.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

Yes, As long as you don't become the cause of someone else's sorrow, it seems to me that anti-altrui.. read more
hmm.. I read just a few of the other comments...and I didn't read this so much as directions to chuck out morals--but rather to chuck out the dull and live in passion...which I completely agree with. Some good stuff in here. Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

that was exactly my point.
There is a word for those who live only to themselves and only in the moment, but I can't think of it right now. I do have a certain revelious streak, and I give in to it. At the same time, I live by a moral code. Many things we think can involved only ourselves will eventually hurt others as well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

I do not advocate total anarchy in the world. But I do propose a striking zeal to not stop oneself f.. read more
What if conscience does not prick him anymore. Is he a monster, or a winner ?

Having dealt with people with no conscience to guide them, I can tell you that he is definitely not a winner, and in many cases is indeed a monster. While I agree that you cannot worry about what others thing of you, there has to be a moral code of conduct in a civilized world.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

""you cannot worry about what others thing of you, there has to be a moral code of conduct in a civi.. read more
Like this, a well written piece of prose. But I don`t share your way of thinking, there are ( for me) moral standards that are more important than individuality; I will be judged by my actions ( by others), and not by what I think of myself. Bad people ( Hitler, Stalin ) created their own moral standards that were obviously wrong !

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

I do not advocate total anarchy in the world. But I do propose a striking zeal to not stop oneself f.. read more
I think as long as what you do does not harm another, everything is game! In the course of a day, if you let others judge you, you'll have at least 20 different judgments handed down to yo AND what makes their opinion better than your own? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

thats so true,
thank you.
At the end of the day when all is said and done, the only one really worth judging you is you.

a different write than i read earlier.
The end sums up what you wish to state
but
we are not always the best judge, like you said the murderer will think he is right but is he, baring a few instance where the murder wasn't preplanned but accidental or to save someone from brutality. similarly many times the perverted mind my think his actions to be right when they are not, what is harmful for the society at large cannot be termed right.

written nicely
best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

Thank you Prritiy,
I respect your opinion :)
We're indeed riddled with such decisions i.. read more
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

hahahaha i see a murderer in making ;)
we should see sanely which is to broken and which to be.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

1052 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2013
Tags: libertine, free thinking, love, freedom, happiness, soul searching, conscience, heart, tunes, live, life, desire, dilemma, crusade, story, love and lost, sadness and joy, joy, ecstasy.

Author

Pranav Malhotra
Pranav Malhotra

Amritsar, Punjab, India



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..