The Trial

The Trial

A Chapter by prymore
"

The Trial of Balaverd.

"
     "You are an abhorrence of nature, and you will die in misery." the judge said.
     "I see you won't be impartial."
     He stared at me in rage.
     "Listen...when my kind...revive, we are not responsible for the past."
     "You are the same abhorrence who butchered, correct?"
     "Physticaly no, mentally no, look wise...mostly...I am different than I was back then, I am not the same, I died recently...revived, I'm not responsible."
     "You are guilty...and you will be sentenced to death!"
     "And you are cruel a man for the lack of care, I will accept...the one who butchered would not have."
     He shook his head and looked behind me.
     "General...you claim that you did not know that this...abhorrence was under your command?"
     The bench behind me creaked.
     "Correct honored judge."
     "And abhorrence, you agree?"
     "I told him only that I had a secret, nothing more."
     He stared past me again. I could hear the general's heart beating, faster and faster, louder and louder.
     "How will--" I started.
     "SILENCE ABHORRENCE!" the judge yelled.
    I stared at him and smiled, I bowed my head briefly and relaxed.
     "You believe you are safe, that you can escape, you are--"
     "I could kill all in this room in mere moments, that isn't a threat, only a fact, I am...ancient, but resilient, compared to your kind."
     "Why did you not rip the general's throat out, or kill the general?"
     "Why would I?"
     "Why wouldn't you?"
     "My...species is like yours...I grew...complacent...weak and soft, I should of killed him, I should kill everyone in this room, or perhaps only half...starting with you, and everyone who comes near as I devour you, slowly, piece by piece, or perhaps...I should turn and starve you...that would be a more worthy death for you."
     Turn, teeth alone.
    I licked my fangs, allowing all to see, an electric pulse hit me, but I just smiled.
     "Kill him." he said coldly.
     Turn, complete, and utter.
     My bones began cracking I spun around and stared at the general, he stared at me with fear, I started to jump but I felt a pressure and fell, another pressure started and then everything faded away.


© 2021 prymore


Author's Note

prymore
Well I'm not drunk writing this, though I am very tired, expect mistakes. (Life's been crazy lately, so sorry for the delay for this part) Any suggestions or questions are appreciated. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 26, 2021
Last Updated on March 26, 2021


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore