Part 2: Entering social destruction and a pool of sexual frustration: also known as college

Part 2: Entering social destruction and a pool of sexual frustration: also known as college

A Chapter by prianka

Having a mum who was known as a legacy at her old college made it easier for me to get accepted. Laura and Michelle also got a place but Tamara wanted a ‘fresh start’. It lead to a pretty heated argument, we were the past of immature childish b*****s and Brown was her future. She could have said she didn’t get in to Princeton but no, knowing her she had to make a big exit in her own way. Unfortunately, Nicole somehow found a way to crawl into our life once again. First high school now college, maybe medical school afterwards if I’m lucky. Normally people are scared moving away to college and are heartbroken to be leaving home and the people they love. Not for me. Leaving this dump was my only way to prove to people that this disorder doesn’t rule me and my family… that’s the thing their coming with me to our new fresh start. Oh and Nicole also.

 

Standing in front of the building, about to the enter my new life with the only people that matter (and Nicole). Then I started hearing things, I thought that this is a new step in my medical life more symptoms to add to the never ending list. But no, it was the other thousand students coming to the Princeton. “We have to run now, or everyone else will get the better rooms” I nodded as Michelle said that. I realised tis probably not the best time for me to open my mouth. Finally finding our dorms we realised we were all being split up into four different parts of the dorms. I didn’t even have Nicole near me. “Umm, I guess we meet tomorrow for breakfast and freshman orientation?” I stuttered to the girls. “Yeah, come by my dorm if you can? You know that I Love you guys, you mean everything to me but this is the future so let’s get ready to have the BEST F*****G TIME OF OUR LIVES!” As Laura screamed that out we all felt an obligation to scream back creating the biggest scene. First mistake of the freshman life. Room 304. I decided to knock on the door as common courtesy I thought my roommate will appreciate it. “Umm, yeah?” an unfamiliar voice tediously bellowed. I simply asked “Sorry, umm can I come in?”. The girl behind the door confusedly said “Are you Sarah? Brunette, tall, ringing a bell hear?”. “Yeah that’s me. Umm how did you know that. Why do you know that?” I was severely confused. Did my mum announce that I was ‘special’ and needed attention. The door opened, “Why don’t you come in and I’ll tell you” all I knew about her was she was suave and probably could teach me a few things about being cool. “So, you’re probably thinking how I know a few things about you, I just searched you up on face book. You’re actually pretty easy to find. Only one Sarah Ophelia Sartori. I’m Megan Folwer ” I let out a small chuckle. It was kind of cool the way she found me I wouldn’t think to go on social media but of course my life isn’t distracted by unnecessary sources of information. “Uuurgh stop it” I told myself don’t let this thing make everything bad. “So are you excited for freshman orientation?” I sounded so geeky I knew as soon as I said it I sounded like an idiot. “Actually I’m not going. These things are so uncomfortable I think I know how to manage college life and If I don’t I’ll learn on the way.” She was way too calm about life, should she be? Should I be? Will this mean that I’ll find things easier? What if I fail at everything here, do I have to go home and acknowledge the fact that my parents were right, that I am a failure? And there I go again on my rampage of thoughts, it wont stop for about 10 minutes until I forget what I was talking about. Opting for an early night, I went to go wash up whilst everyone was unpacking. There were two sets of bathrooms one for boys and one for girls. I don’t know how even on the first day they are already covered in I don’t even know what. So I guess I need to make my way to the seniors bathroom in the other building. Great!

 

I had to be quiet, hoping none of the senior would see me I decided to under go the role of a ninja for some reason. It was that or a burglar due to the position and stance. (This is what I spend my time thinking about, Great progress) I slowly peer into the bathroom and quickly realised it was a mixed bathroom. I guess the seniors are fine with that. There was no one there so I casually strolled in until I saw a tall brunette guy.



© 2016 prianka


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the chapter. Some history shared and I like the journey into the college searching for clean bathroom. The pace of the chapter increased. Remember write the who, what, when, why and how of every chapter. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 27, 2016


Author

prianka
prianka

london, surrey, United Kingdom



About
exams are supposedly my main focus i would choose art over certain people music calms me down in any situation more..

Writing