Part 3: The guy that started this curse of sexual frustration

Part 3: The guy that started this curse of sexual frustration

A Chapter by prianka

“OH F**K! Sorry you scared me I thought it was just me in here” he was just rambling on and apologizing. I wasn’t at all paying any attention even though I should be but I could take help but notice that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I wasn’t one to get light headed by the opposite sex. I mean I’ve seen guys shirtless before but for some reason I was in a new mind set. I took a deep breath and told myself “Don’t worry, you’ve got this, he’s just a guy just a normal guy but maybe you can make friends with him and soon after you’ll start dating him and together you’ll get your degrees in whatever and then buy a house in anywhere but America and then-” There I go ago, seriously if I had full control over my mind I would totally tell myself to shut up. “So, are you a senior?” Why is he asking me this? Is he interested?

“No, umm I’m actually a freshman its just the bathrooms in the building are really crap so I thought it would be easier to come here but like I can leave if you want I didn’t mean to intrude. You know what I’ll leave, I’m an idiot. What was I thinking, umm I’m sorry” I was going crazy I wouldn’t stop talking this is one of those times I wanted to punch myself. “Hey, hey don’t worry I’m freshman too. Dorm 305” Holy crap we were living opposite each other. “Oh, I actually live dorm 304”. “That’s cool. And yeah I totally agree about the bathrooms seriously disgusting. I tend to spend a lot of time in the bathroom.” Cue my face to look disturbed and painful. Great he has diarrhoea.

“Oh no that’s not what I meant I just have like a morning ritual kind of thing,”

Phew… Thank God! “Anyways so what’s your name?” Blinking vigorously, I proceeded to say “Its Sarah, Sarah Sartori. You?” “Urgh Zach Rousseau”

Woah he’s French, that’s super sexy. What would be even better is if he had a British accent.

“So you’re French.” “So you’re Italian?” I though I sensed a bit of smugness from how he said that. It was just awkward silence from there. I ran out of the bathroom before he could say anything else. After I left the senior bathroom I jumped into bed without saying a word to Megan, who was doing fine with her laptop and head phones.

 

“Welcome everyone to freshman 101! It seems we have quite a large batch of students this year which means more success to our fine school. Now everyone I do hope you have settled in and getting on comfortably.” The principle, Mr Bradford, was a bit overly happy to see us. Its apparently his last year in the school but he didn’t know that. I felt kind of bad for him, he seemed like a really nice guy in general in a fatherly type way. As he continued to talk my mind and eyes just wondered away and lead to see Zach again. He was sitting so ruggedly like he was trained to sit in such a delicate position. What am I doing? Am I actually calling the way he SITS ‘delicate’. I saw Laura in the front she didn’t turn up to breakfast this morning, none of the girls did probably because I didn’t up to last night meet up in Laura’s dorm. I can’t just say I fell asleep. Maybe I can say my ADHD kicked in again. After the 2 long hours of freshman orientation I went back to my room to continue unpacking from last night. “Ummmm what are those?” Megan randomly started screaming at. “Huh what?”

“What are the pills in the plastic bag? If you’re a junkie, you can leave right now!” I started to laugh it was the only thing that seemed right to me then I explained “No ummm don’t tell people but its my ADHD and depression medication. I carry it in plastic bags because when people see the actual bottle it came in they freak out and start asking questions which makes me overwhelmed which leads to me rambling on and never to stop talking!” “Oh thank god, so… ADHD. I wont ask questions cos you seem kind of thrown of by it but don’t worry I wont tell.” I didn’t say anything or even thank her, I felt it was unnecessary I mean what would have I said “Oh thank you for keeping my secret a secret I couldn’t have done it without you!” Stop it. Stop it. Be nice. It sounds weird trying to tell me self how to act but in order to fit in this place I need to be ‘normal’.

 

I decided to join the swim team at the college, it was the only thing that made me feel like I was better than everybody. Nobody ever saw me for my disorder they would see me as an athlete in the water. The cold water always made me feel good and it was one of the only things that I was good at. It was also another way to meet some more new people since my friends weren’t talking to me. 2:36pm. I was a minute late to my first swim meet. That’s it I’m of the team before I’m on it. When I turned up there weren’t a lot people there. “Hi, I’m Sarah, I’m a freshman and I was thinking about joining the swim team but I don’t think anyone else it” Great, first thing you say to the coach is that the subject he teaches sucks. “Umm alright, well Sarah welcome but the meet doesn’t start yet its at 3. Probably why no one’s here yet. You’ll have to fight for your place.” And now the coach hates me. Stupid god damn disorder! I guess ill be waiting another half hour.


© 2016 prianka


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is very good. You create good character and very good story line. I liked her thoughts and her willingness to learn and go forward. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 27, 2016
Last Updated on October 27, 2016


Author

prianka
prianka

london, surrey, United Kingdom



About
exams are supposedly my main focus i would choose art over certain people music calms me down in any situation more..

Writing