Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Kakuzu (or so they call me)

The next day she woke up and decided that she was going to Akumamaru’s room to ask about what he was going to ask her earlier. Then at breakfast she decided that it must have been nothing. When she took her dogs for a walk after breakfast in the garden she decided that it must have been important or else he would’ve of changed his mind when John walked in. On her way upstairs afterward she decided that it must have been nothing he stops asking her questions when he’s about all the time, usually because it’s a stupid question. When she took her shower she decided though that she needed to ask, he paused his videogame for heaven sakes.

The Day continued on in manners such as this. She would decide for sure on one thing only to change her mind less than an hour later.

Until the end of the day came when she put her PJ’s on and found her self at Akumamaru’s door. Not really sure how she got there but, you know as long as she was there it would never hurt to ask. Without knocking she walked right in. Akumamaru had apparently just gotton up because he was sitting up in his bed, shirtless, rubbing his eyes and stretching.

“Jeses Christ child, don’t you ever knock?! What if, like, I was naked or something and you walked in.”

“Pft, my bad then,” she sat down next to him and patted his back, “Just glad that didn’t happen though huh?”

He shivered, “Your hands are really warm. But anywho is there any reason that you burst into my room at obscenely early hours in the morning.”

“Yea you know that question you were going to ask me earlier?”

“What?”

“Yea, When John came in and you were all like ‘never mind’ and john was all suspious of you.”

“Oh yea, I remember that” Akumamaru got up and picked up random shirts on the ground sniffing them to see if they were fresh.

“So….”

“So what?” He found a shirt and threw it over his head without putting the arms in and continued the search for some pants.

“what was the question?”

“Oh nothing…”

Alice stood up and grabbed her hair and with and “gragh!” type sound walked over to the window to throw up the curtains and let the light from the setting sun shine through.

He apparently found a pair of pants because he walked up to her finshing the strapps, zippers, and bottons on the black vest her wearing over a blood red shirt and dark colored skinny jeans. He put his on top of hers.

“Do you really wanna know?”

“Yes…”

“I don’t think you really wanna know though.”

“Stop being a d****e and just tell me.”

“Aw, such naughty words, I don’t think I’ll tell you now.”

“No come on please tell me.”

“Okay,” He leaned down as he whispered in her ear, “I want you to kill Jasper.”

She could barly get the words out, “You speak blasphemy.” The blood red sunset was now done and as she turned around the full moon’s light reflected off the vampire teeth of the boy, no the man she trusted.

“But you would get what you always wanted.” His voice was now cold, soothing at the same time emotionless.

“What would that be?” Her whole body now stiff

He bit her ear to the point where it bled a little, “Your…freedom.”



© 2009 Kakuzu (or so they call me)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on January 3, 2009


Author

Kakuzu (or so they call me)
Kakuzu (or so they call me)

Jackson, MI



About
I'm 15 and want to be an author when i grow up, so i'm giving it a go. I do dance, panio, flute, guitar, karkate and socializing! i hate preps. i'm a punk (but some call me goth) more..

Writing