I'm Done With High School

I'm Done With High School

A Story by punkrockgirl555
"

Story I wrote for an English assignment (it's a bit edited from my original one written in class).

"
   
           8/24/13

The work from my new high school seemed inexhaustible. My old school, friends, and teachers were never this way. I can't afford to do every thing my spendthrift friends can. 
Their lavish lifestyles are different from mine. I failed on my last progress report and my parents think the teachers are the culprits, they've looked at everyone else but me. The one person who could control it. 


     10/12/13
  I honestly hate this time in my life. The counterfeit image my family portrays. How they acquit me like I'm so perfect and how easily I can swindle the people around me. Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't always so innocent. They will learn. I will make this clear. 

    12/12/13
  There's blood on my hands now. The rush, the darkness, the speed, the blood and the screams. My parents aren't with me any more, and it's all their fault. If she hadn't approached me like that...I wouldn't have struck. I ran away, and I'm not going back, I'm a felon now I suppose. I wonder when the authorities will realize the "innocent" blonde is gone. 

   1/1/14
  Happy New Year, I've heard the fireworks and I peeked out of my hiding spot to see a few. I had an altercation with a police officer this afternoon, now I'm thinking of leaving this town, or maybe the country. 

  1/4/14
 I shot a kid about my age. He got too close for comfort, him and his two friends. I don't know how I feel about this...Because one of them was my old classmate...
 
  3/5/14 
  This is it, I've been incarcerated. No plea deal, no chance of parole. I'm to be let out in eighteen years. I got nine years for both murders. I don't know why I fought the embellished lifestyle so hard. Maybe I just love defying the authority around me, or surprising people. I've been called insane, murderous, and everything else a murderer could be called. But the system doesn't realize it's their fault. I feel no sympathy for the people whose lives I took. 

I just wanted to be done with my tedious life...I was done with family, done with the counterfeit smiles, and done with f*****g high school.
 

© 2013 punkrockgirl555


Author's Note

punkrockgirl555
STAY IN SCHOOL XD!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013

Author

punkrockgirl555
punkrockgirl555

Nassau, New Proviedence, Bahamas



About
i'm only 13 , but i write a ton of stories and a lot of people say i'm descriptive and creative when it come to writing, though my parents think i should spend more time perserving my art skills. *si.. more..

Writing