B******s of God

B******s of God

A Poem by Einstein Noodle
"

thank you for getting this far ... you have not become offended in the title ..please give me your input on any and all constructive criticism .. :) as you always do

"
B******s of God


i was born this way. 

"You may plagiarize Me if you please." 
He said ... while


all of mankind saying: "but
              liters of rain are dropping               
turtle-like green shells ............
                      mapping breaches.

the breaches have made us  so
You  reigning
                       Your rain dropping
whole, quarter, half and whole dropping on all

plagiarize me green

green and sprouting shoots ... sprout and shoot ......."
                                              Then the
                                                           troubles 
                                                                             came.
with water
smooth grinding pebble stone all pretty in fall colors
racked in slings  ... quarter water a drop
begins admission
                                contrition
waking beached craft; whole whales
                                               drafting  excuses 
b******s of God
witches okra .... sly wicked smoke to hide in   (again He says)                                    



"Plagiarize Me                                                     
                          if you please

when I say
                             Let it be and
Come to Me"

E. 
4/29/16

© 2016 Einstein Noodle


Author's Note

Einstein Noodle

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There is amazing power in your words. Plagiarizing the green of the earth and all things we were taught....copying what we have seen and yet not making it quite the way it was intended. Of course, in order to really "get" what you are saying, a person must believe in what religion has taught. Not sure I have ever bought into it all....and yet the intensity with which you wrote this makes me sit up and take notice. A unique write to say the very least. Lydi**

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

thank you Lydi! very very much ... yes believing is important ..i suspect the beliefs of an atheist.. read more



Reviews

P.S> I think I may have to ask you if I can use "Witches Okra" for one of my own--maybe a title... Is that alright by you? Hollar back let me know. TY.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

please read my about me ...the T. Jefferson quote and you will know that i think i would be honored .. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
How did I miss reading this? Wow, great write, and even better for Spoken Word--what a performance that would make... Witches Okra, that just leaves a slimy awful taste in my mouth. This rocks ! Love it!

But on a more serious note... I feeling a little disjointed on precisely what this whole poem means. Dont get me wrong, excellent and superb imagery and beatnik stylings... I think I need a bit more explanation I'm sorry... (is it a disdain on plagiarism or religious mumbo jumbos?)

Still my curiosity does not take away from what a bomb a*s piece this was. And by the way, our own poetry writing and what has been written down is always evolving, dont be afraid to re-write and re-read re-add and re-edit... eventually you know that feeling or sense of the poem being finished and polished. Great work. peace up.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

it is a little oblique ..i admit ...mostly a conversation between God and humanity ..maybe that will.. read more
Wow. Interesting. I have to admit I was a little troubled by the title, but I read the poem to see where it would go... I also have to admit that I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around this one (although part of that may be the fact that it is 12:30 AM and I should be in bed right now). The feeling I'm getting is that this poem is about people trying to "play God." There seems to be a multitude of different issues touched on in this piece, and its vagueness leads to great flexibility in interpretation, which I like. I also enjoyed the play on "reigning" and "rain". The arrangement of the lines themselves is a bit bewildering, but it adds an interesting effect. It could be a representation of how wacky and messed up things get when human beings try to take the reins. I like the final five lines most of all - to me, they provide justification for the convoluted, possibly even offensive nature of the rest of the piece, illustrating how God wants us to turn away from the insanity we've created and follow Him and His will. A very thought-provoking piece overall. Nice work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

i really appreciate the fact you got passed the title and gave the poem a chance ...flexible ..yes ... read more
There is amazing power in your words. Plagiarizing the green of the earth and all things we were taught....copying what we have seen and yet not making it quite the way it was intended. Of course, in order to really "get" what you are saying, a person must believe in what religion has taught. Not sure I have ever bought into it all....and yet the intensity with which you wrote this makes me sit up and take notice. A unique write to say the very least. Lydi**

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

thank you Lydi! very very much ... yes believing is important ..i suspect the beliefs of an atheist.. read more
and yes ... we are all guilty of our own life's plagiarism, for nothing anymore is original, well except perhaps for the original sin, which would be rather delightful if we could throw on a backpack (only packing the barest of essentials) to trip, trolly and traverse our way back to whence we came. Through our own lifetimes and perhaps through a multitude of generations and yes, even realities to plonk ourselves down and have a good picnic lunch - or dinner depending on our arrival time - in the land or the original sin - or perhaps now that I think about it - some moments before the original sin took place - so then, we can frollick in the freshness of the absolute without fear, uncertainty, lies and plagiarism. Where freedom is at its purest and the breath we inhale still resembles life ...

unfortunately I am here and now and copy in some way shape or form I shall ... with the best intentions of course ...

I am left wondering what promoted this write ...

Love ya ... beeen floating around the realms ... but I still love ya X

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

https://youtu.be/xM7BRP7uzFk
KWP

7 Years Ago

oh it rained ... and rained .. and poured ... flooded ... rained so more ... king tides ... beaches .. read more
Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

oh my dearest friend ..enough is enough ..i would worry for your safety but am sure you have many bo.. read more
Such an appropriate title! I dunno', I think by now He's had enough of looking at us and shaking His head and He gave up on us and walked away. I wouldn't blame Him!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

i absolutely get such a kick when i see your avatar :) thank you Barb! yes ... so many eons of chanc.. read more
Barbara Walker

7 Years Ago

Ah, yes, there is THAT. Why, HE'D have to be MORE than super human! HE/SHE would have to be, like a .. read more
Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

yes ..i dig! ;) pretty sure our Creator is all that!!
"God created Man in His own image, and being a gentleman, Man returned the favor." This is the quote that came to mind as I read your words, E - not sure how close I am to "getting it", but I do appreciate the inspiration to think!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

what a great quote!! very edgy ..will go-a-googling to find out more ;) you should not stay away as .. read more
Rita L. Sev

7 Years Ago

Hi, E - Still two more weeks of school (Exams this week). The real chaos is that we are moving at th.. read more
I was there, twice. Once thing was the way children as young as pre-school, were taught to hate.

Would be nice if mankind could find harmony, but I'm not holding my breath.

boblakin

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

good morning bablakin! thank you for stopping by and giving your review .. much appreciated! taught .. read more
When it comes to nature, men are poor copycats. Now, your use of litres confounds me and intrigues me. The American spelling is quite a concept to me -- spelling a unit of measurement differently when it's a unit not in general use in the U.S. So tell me, why litres, and not gallons? Just curious ...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

gallons did not come to mind ... but i will think about that in consideration ... but we do use litr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1536 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 19, 2016
Last Updated on May 21, 2016

Author

Einstein Noodle
Einstein Noodle

Pork Rind, AK



About
This morning as I began to log in to WC, it occurred to me what an inspiring and comfortable place this has become for me. There are so many talented people sharing, encouraging, teaching and learni.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic


Confide Confide

A Poem by A. Amos