Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

Rule has a pretty cool roommate.

"

Rule.


He's chasing.


Always chasing.


And seeing as he's chasing both unattainable goals as well as tangible objects, he isn't quite sure whether it's for better or for worse.


Being pressured to reach for goals his parents desperately want him to reach is bad enough, but when a dash of he doesn't want to be a part of it is added to the mix, things tend to get a little screwy.


For now, though, he's more than content with the role his father is allowing him to play.


The echo of dishes smashing on tile floor sends hm out of his floaty dream state, and toppling onto the not so soft hardwood floor. He picks himself up, and follows a loud string of cursing out of his room, and into the kitchen.


“What the Hell did you do, Leo?” Rule asks, running a hand through his black hair.


“Chill, my bro. Nothing to get worked up about,” his white haired room mate says.


“Look who's talking. You were the one cussing like a sailor over a few broken dishes. Not exactly chill, is it?” Rule snaps, maroon eyes taking in the shattered glass on the floor.


Leo's eyes flash a soulless gray color, before settling on their usual sea blue. His irritated look melts into an easy grin.


“If a Hell Hound jumps, clearly aiming for your neck, you are going to flip your s**t. Don't try to deny it,” he defends.


“What'd you do to the dog this time?” Rule asks, rage subsiding as quick as it came.


“All I was doing was making come bacon, alright? Ceberus came up, all but begging for a piece. I dangle it in front of his face and tease him a bit. Dog's way smarter than it looks. Thing got pissed and tried to take a piece of me out. Mutt ended up knocking a stack of plates over.”


“Nice one, bro.”


“Definitely not my smartest move yet,” he agrees. “If I finish cooking, wanna clean this up? Bacon's gonna get burnt to a crisp, man.”


“I got it, I got it.”


Rule checks the closet for the broom and dust pan, and does his best to stay out of the way as Leo dances around the kitchen making breakfast.

“Nice dance steps, twinkle toes,” he jokes.


“And this is why I gave you the burnt piece, dog lover,” Leo says smugly, smirking as he shoves a strip of bacon into his mouth.


“You suck, cat freak,” Rule grumbles, trying to take some off of Leo's plate, only to get stabbed with a fork.


“Cats are superior and you know it,” he scolds as Rule rubs his injured hand.


“Superior in nothing but mind games,” the brunette says under his breath.


“What was that?”


“Nothing, nothing at all.”


Leo narrows his eyes, and glances at the clock on the microwave.


“S**t, gotta go man. Late for the interview,” he says quickly, dumping his plate in the sink.


“Later, bro,” Rule says leisurely from his seat.


“Don't forget to put some clothes on before you go out!” Leo laughs, slamming the door behind him.


“Never gonna let that go, are you?” he mutters to himself before finishing his breakfast.


He washes the rest of the dishes, and goes to find Ceberus. Maybe he could go to the park with the Hell Hound to kill some time.



© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Leo and Rule. These two are interesting, and amusing, and I enjoy the fucked-up friendship-thing between them. Yes.

Ceberus. That name is awesome, yes.

Going to the park with a Hellhound? Sounds safe. xD

Write. Moar. :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOLNO CERBERUS. That is hvfdvfgvss - ridiculously aweeesome. Rule is amazing with an unexpectedly catchy name and some characteristics of his own. And Leo is amazing to. I LOVED IT JBVHHDGCDGJTVB.

MORE. NOW.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012
Tags: demons, fallen angel, devil, music, violin, change, rebel, hell, des rule, order, chaos


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.