Kaida

Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ
"

Introduction

"
My life was over, gone, ruined because of Zee and Blaine. They are evil for what they did. I look at Zee stone faced with his hard jaw, big head and long shaggy hair covering his pale green eyes. Blaine is sitting in the seat diagonal from me. He is a tall and lanky boy. He looked on edge, scared and sick. His hair usually neatly combed back fell to the sides of his face messy and greasy. Blaine was not as evil as Zee, but he still murdered a girl who had no chance against them. I look to the back of the prisoner transportation bus and notice a girl. She has blonde hair that matched her pale face and blue eyed. She wears all black which makes her look even more pale. She is extremely skinny, as if she is anorexic. She notices me looking at her and I glance down at my worn and raggedy shoes. Zee starts laughing and I whipped my head up glaring at him.
"Scowls do not make you look pretty, Kaida." Zee says to me with a wiked smile. I look away and ignore him. I lay my head on the window and watch the trees whip by as I fall asleep.
"Come on, Kaida! Drink Something!" Zee shoves a bottle in my face and I calmly push it away. Cara started laughing at me for not drinking. Cara was Blaine's girlfriend, more or less. They were snuggling up on Zee's bed. Zee's parents are never home, no one knew where they would go. They are wealthy and they will leave Zee for a few weeks and leave him money that could last him a year. Zee is depressed by the lack of attention or affection he receives from his parents but he only tells me. Even when his parents were home they acted as if he was invisible. 
I look over at Blaine and Cara, they are all over each other, it made me uncomfortable. I get up to leave the room to give them privacy and I am about to ask Zee to come with me but he is passed out, drooling on his bean bag chair. I roll my eyes and leave the room. I go into the guest bedroom next to Zee's room. The remote is not where it goes so I start looking for it. Then, I hear a scream.
"Please stop! I am sorry! I won't tell anyone! I sw-" Cara all of a sudden stops yelling and I hear a hard thump. I run out of the room and try to push open Zee's door but something was blocking it. I stop when I hear Blaine yelling.
"We have to call 911! She attacked us! We-"
"No! They would never believe us! Her dad is the county judge! He would have us thrown in jail for life!" Zee is screaming frantically. As I start to realize what has happened, I back away from the door, shaking. Zee opens the door before I can get away.
"Kaida, we need your help..." He says to me so desperately. I look at Cara's limp corpse and shake my head. "Please, Kaida!" He drops to his knees and starts crying. 
"Fine." I say.
I wake up angry. "I hate you." I mutter under my breath at Zee.
"Well, you could have said no. You didn't have to help us." Blaine stares at me with an apologetic look.
"We should have called 911, she attacked us. I am just curious why she said she wouldn't tell anyone. Tell anyone what...?" Blaine kept babbling. After we hid the body we all went a little crazy. I stopped talking, Blaine started talking to himself in public, and Zee just stopped going to school and would blow up for now reason.
I did not normally talk anyways but I did talk. I had just simply stopped talking. My mother never noticed she was too busy with her boyfriends. Zee has been doing drugs for a while and he has been twitching from the withdraw. He tries to act like nothing is wrong but I can tell he is in pain. Blaine kept talking about how life was a wonderful gift.
I pull my knees up to my chest and stare out the window and start to fall back asleep again.
"Kaida, wake up! The bus is on fire!" All I could feel is heat and pain. I groan at the pain in my arms. "Okay, good now help me get this girl out of the bus!" I sit up and open my eyes. I instantly shut them because of the harshness of the heat and I slowly crack them open. "Hurry!" Zee yells at my trying to hold up the girl. Blaine was screaming.
"Fire! Fire! Fire!" I quickly stand up and hold onto the girls other side. She was skinny but she was still really tall. Zee and I start to awkwardly carry the girl to the back of the bus. The heat was unbearable. My arm touches the metal of a seat and I scream at the pain, almost dropping the girl.Blaine is trying to open the emergency exit but it will not open. Blaine then gets down on his hands and knees and prays.
"Dear god. I am so sorry for killing Cara..." There was a lot of crackling as the seats burner. I look backand saw the flames licking away at the first half of the bus.
I do not know what to do. I don't want to die, I was scared, more scared than I have ever been. I silently ask God for forgiveness. All of a sudden the girl's eyes fly open and the world went black.


© 2015 SabrinaZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good opening chapter. You create interesting place, character and bad situation. I like the actions of the possibility of killing of another.
"I do not know what to do. I don't want to die, I was scared, more scared than I have ever been. I silently ask God for forgiveness. All of a sudden the girl's eyes fly open and the world went black."
Thank you for sharing the entertaining chapter.
Coyote



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very good opening chapter. You create interesting place, character and bad situation. I like the actions of the possibility of killing of another.
"I do not know what to do. I don't want to die, I was scared, more scared than I have ever been. I silently ask God for forgiveness. All of a sudden the girl's eyes fly open and the world went black."
Thank you for sharing the entertaining chapter.
Coyote



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2015


Author

SabrinaZ
SabrinaZ

massillon, OH



About
I am 17 and I have always loved to read and write. I am a person who likes to try everything at least once and loves experiencing new things. I am super friendly. I love reading and writing about fant.. more..

Writing
Kaisha Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaida Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaisha Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ