Kaisha

Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ
"

This is another point of view from Kaisha, the blond girl on the bus. She is a bit insane so reading her chapters may be slightly confusing.

"
My stomach growled loudly and this is what woke me. I am hungry and my whole body ached as if I had just done hours of cross fit. I groan internally and roll over. I open my eyes and look at the  two boys from the bus, who look more clueless than someone who is blind and deaf, hovering over the snooty and now for some reason soaking wet girl from the bus.
"When do you think she will wake up, Zee?" The scrawny boy asked the big burly, dumb one. Who must be Zee just shrugs at him.
"Where do you think we are?" The scrawny one asks another question.
"Somewhere tropical is all I can tell." Zee replies. The girl rolls over on her back and mumbles,
"Whack mm stit?" The boys look at each other confused.
"Um...what did she say?" Zee shakes his head just as confused. These idiots have not even noticed me. I could have got up walked behind them and killed them. They would never see it coming. I sigh and sit up and rub my tired eyes. I used all my energy transporting us. Father will be jealous that I have officially proved myself to be more powerful than him. Oh the joy of being me. Father will be angry. I can finally kill him. Murder him. Rip his wretched heart out. I am distracted from my thoughts when I hear the one of the boys say,
"Let's try dunking her in the water again." Zee says. They really are blind, aren't they? They can't see this world...I watch as they pick up the girl and dunk her head under the water. She pops up coughing and choking on the water. Her eyes look as if they will pop out of her face as she looks around choking and she bends over and gets on her knees and starts vomiting up the water. She can see it, she is just like me. She has sight, she is the first.
"Kaida it is okay." Zee says as he rubs her back sympathetically.
"Don't. Touch. Me." The speaks with so much malice I start laughing. Zee rips his hand away from her. The two boys whip their heads towards me while the girl remains with her face pointed to the ground.
"When did you wake up?" The one with all the questions asks. I laugh again at their idiocy. The girl wipes her mouth and scrambles out of the water lays on the grass and starts looking around at her new world.


© 2015 SabrinaZ


Author's Note

SabrinaZ
Any helpful criticism please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on March 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 16, 2015
Tags: insane


Author

SabrinaZ
SabrinaZ

massillon, OH



About
I am 17 and I have always loved to read and write. I am a person who likes to try everything at least once and loves experiencing new things. I am super friendly. I love reading and writing about fant.. more..

Writing
Kaida Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaida Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaisha Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ