Kaisha

Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ
"

Kaisha lets us into her life a little.

"

I play with my long silky and soft hair as I stare at Josh, who stares straight back at me with an obscurely concentrated face. This had been going on for a good five tense seconds. Kaida, so gorgeous in any position, was asleep with her head in Josh’s lap. I had watch him put her to sleep, meaning he can read minds and has mind control powers. He notices my eyes are slightly casted down at Kaida. He looks down at her, dropping my stare. I had won, I am superior to him. I laugh at him as I say,

“I bet you enjoy that pretty boy.” I have a crooked smile plastered on my face. His face turns red with anger.

“Why can’t I read your mind?” Josh asks demandingly. I decide to play with him for a bit.

“Maybe I have no thoughts, or perhaps,” I pause for a moment,”I am simply good at hiding them.” I giggle at him as he becomes annoyed. “I could let you in for just a second. Would you like that?” He stares at me skeptically and slowly nods. “Alright! I will count down from three and let you see.” I smile at him sweetly. “Three, two, one.” I only let him see a few thoughts that will make him think he is reading my mind but he is not. I count to ten and then close off all my brain to him.

“You are gay?” He says to me with an exasperated look on his face. I glare at him.

“Yes. Why? Is there something wrong with that?” The sharpness of my tongue seems to startle him.

“No. Just I didn’t peg you as a lesbian.” I just keep glaring at him. “Anyways, that doesn’t matter. Kaida is not gay.” I relax and smile at him.

“Not yet!” I lay down, roll over and close my eyes.

I could let him into my mind and he could figure out who my father and I are. No, that is too risky. My father is a peculiar man. He was adopted at birth, his mother a young damsel. By the age of six his parents realized he was highly intelligent. When he was thirteen he graduated high school and found out he special talents that normal people did not have. He could make objects levitate, appear, disappear by merely thinking about it. He kept his talents secret from everyone. He did not have any friends because of his arrogance so it was not hard for him to keep secret. My father grew up as one of the wealthiest men in the world. He got one of his girlfriends pregnant and had me. He soon discovered that I had extraordinary talents also. We do not know who gave us these powers, nor do we care. He wants to take over the earth. I enjoy the people of earth, so I have to kill him. We are waging a war.


© 2015 SabrinaZ


Author's Note

SabrinaZ
I want honest opinions! Do not sugar coat!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on June 18, 2015
Last Updated on June 18, 2015


Author

SabrinaZ
SabrinaZ

massillon, OH



About
I am 17 and I have always loved to read and write. I am a person who likes to try everything at least once and loves experiencing new things. I am super friendly. I love reading and writing about fant.. more..

Writing
Kaida Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaisha Kaisha

A Chapter by SabrinaZ


Kaida Kaida

A Chapter by SabrinaZ