Step 2

Step 2

A Chapter by redrumdog31
"

Au revior M. Lutin

"
They started to run off towards the north only to be stopped by an anoying voice.

"Guards! Guards! They are over here! I have found the wit-" The goblin's crys was cut off by Kelsey's Death grip that she had on the neck of the goblin chocking him in the prosses.

"Puis-je à mort maintenant? S'il vous plaît?" Kelsey looked pleadingly at Cassie.

"I have no cluse what you said but sure!"

"Yay!" Kelsey squealed while grabing her dagger from the red clothed bag that hung loosly from her hip. She threw the goblin on to the ground and as he laid there, teriffied to move, to speak.

"What cat got your tounge?" Kelsey mocked towards the goblin, "Au revoir M. Lutin." As she had said those words the goblin no longer was alive.

"Well that went well didn't it?" Cassie asked with amusment in her voice.

"It did." Kelsey agreeing while she grabed the bloody dagger from the dead body. "We shoud get a move on."

"Yes, let's. Though I do have one question."

"And what would that be my friend?"

"How are we going to get the money to by the dragons?" Cassie questioned with conserned.

"Why, my dear, that is the easiest thing to do."


© 2011 redrumdog31


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011


Author

redrumdog31
redrumdog31

Kailua-Kona, HI



About
Hi my name is Kelsey but friends call me Fred. I'm a laid back kind of person that love the occaional adrenaline rush. Right now I'm taking culinary and will become an awesome chef in the future. O.. more..

Writing