Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah
"

This story has to do with Juno & Nyeli. Where their love is put to the test in this native love story.

"
{Wind is hear blowing lightly through the trees. Suddenly a faint flute sound is heard. Views slowly make it's way to the sound. Soon enough to find a disembodied figure, a spirit some may say, sitting on a log. The figure continues to play the song as the views look around surroundings. The figure suddenly stops, turns and faces the viewers. It's a man about 20 or so of age. He smiles, set's his flute down and speaks}

Juno: Hello everyone of the now a days world. You may be wondering why am I a spirit being? Well, it's very simple. For you see us Native Americans were taught we could channel our energy to other parts of the land, tribe, hell even the world. Yet, sometimes, people are actual "spirits". [looks at viewers; smiles] What? You think I'm dead? Well, I wouldn't want to spoil the little story I have to tell you. Now you see I was young and naive as a boy and didn't really think about how I'd turn out to be in the near future as I am today. I had plenty of childhood dreams & goals I wanted to pursue, but never thought I'd ever become it. Now look {throws some dust into the air. Suddenly, light shines from it showing what it looks as if a movie} There's me and my father. My father was a great man, but we were always below the rest of the tribe. Because you see my tribe as well as any other we have, as you could say, levels of people almost like a totem. We were broken up into classes the higher class, the middle class, and the lower class. Me and my father we were considered the lower class knowing damn well we were at least higher or hell even middle, but many didn't see as we did. Now we have a chief as any tribe would and my father was as you could say his "jester". {rolls eyes} Yet he was his best one. Then the chief didn't need him anymore and fired him. So, here we were just a poor family it couldn't get any worse. Yet {smiles} I had a change of heart when I met my best friend, Nyeli. She is a great girl and knew just how to turn every bad thing to the positive. She is the chief's oldest and he loves her dearly. Now Nyeli's mom, well, step-mom isn't really the best of people. She wants all what Nyeli has and feeds off her every move. But now let's get to the real story where I take you back to where everything just turned into a roller coaster and things never....never went back to how they used to. This is....Native Song.


© 2011 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah