What an END

What an END

A Chapter by Ridhwanul

  I never expected the case to end like this. I thought I would have been congratulated by so many people, but it was totally different.

  As soon as the cops were going to leave, a truck appeared in front of the shops. The smell of meat was coming from the truck.

  “Hey! It’s police. Run! Run!” said one of the people from the truck.

  “Hey! Take out the gyp. Follow them! They are the criminals.” The police recognized them somehow. The chief stayed in the shop but the two constables took the gyp and chased the truck.

  “What happened?” asked the camera man.

  “These are the people, who sell meat of dead cows. But why did they come                                                                                                                                           here.” The police looked at the butcher. “Now you are for surely arrested.”

  “Please, don’t take me to the jail. I will stop this business.”

  “Never, you are a criminal, and I believe you are also involved in it?” the police officer asked the shopkeeper.

  “No, I am not?” said the shopkeeper.

  “Yes, you are.” The butcher retorted. “They also come with stolen things. This shop sells the entire stolen thing.” The butcher betrayed the shopkeeper.

  “You both are under arrest.” The police officer declared.

  “So, even you have not murdered, you have done crime.” I said.

  “You shut up, you stupid kid, all this thing happened because of you three kid. Now I understand why you two were coming again and again in my shop.” The butcher ranted at us.

  “No use of scolding them. You have to go to the jail. I don’t know whether those two succeeded in catching the truck, but whatever, I will make you two guys tell everything.

  The chief called to the police station and called for a gyp. In some moments a gyp appeared with two more constables. The officers now thanked us.

  “Even though you kids had the wrong idea, you made two criminals get caught. Although they were not murderer, but they did something which is near to murder. Eating dead cow’s meats are bad for health.” The police officer said.

  At least our bad ending changed to a good ending.

  “Thank you sir” Masud appreciated them. “And thanks to The Three Secret Solvers, for you guys this happened.”

  “Tomorrow’s news’ headline will be of yours.” The camera man said.

  “Thank you.” Shabab replied. The camera man started interviewing the police officer. The constables took those two criminals to jail and now this place was under cover of police.

  We went to Shabab’s home. I was quite happy that now we were going to be famous. Our mistake had done a very good thing. This day’s people are selling dead cow’s meat, and then they are selling stolen items which are a big crime.

  My whole plan of scolding Shabab was changed. Now we three were congratulated by Masud. We never expected a murder to turn out into such a thing.

“Man! Even though our reason of investigation was wrong, our investigation was not wrong, it did find out some criminals. Hah ha” I said.

“Yeah, you are right. Seriously, we thought it was a murder but it was something else.”Adeeb said.

 “Hmm… Hey!  Does it also mean that Mamun uncle used to sell the stolen things? We had been eating stolen things. Oh!” Teezad wondered. 

“I think so!” I answered Teezad.

“I can’t wait for tomorrow. I can’t just wait to show all the things to my mother.”Adeeb said.

“It is right but it is not actually our credit. We have investigated but wrong thing, it was our luck that our investigation had brought the police and made the reality come out although the thing we said was not the reality.” I said.

“Whatever, they are criminals and they were caught because of us so we are famous.” Shabab retorted.

“Okay, bye for today. We will meet again in school. Our secret team will stay so that we can participate in upcoming mysteries.” I said and I left for my own house.

 Actually now I should change the Secret Murder into Secret Crime. What an ending we had?



© 2013 Ridhwanul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on June 7, 2013
Last Updated on June 7, 2013