Peoples Belief

Peoples Belief

A Chapter by Ridhwanul

  "Everyone, I have to give some news about the place we are just visiting. So, I do want everyone's attention." Masud uncle announced loudly as he got up and went in front of the bus we were traveling.

  "What news?" asked another uncle of mine, Gulzar, who is smaller than Masud uncle. 

  "Something very scary." Masud uncle said with evil grin.

  "What do you mean by scary news?" asked my big brother, Sumon.

  "Let me say it." he said. "A lot of years ago, at 1958, this forest was actually was kind of a motel as there was a big castle inside it. People from places who would travel around could take rest in this castle which was owned by a rich man whose whole property was that. So one day, the owner of the castle was murdered and from that time people would get in the house and take the things they would like. So, after some months going, when a family got up in this castle was haunted by the ghoul of the old owner of the house. And from that time no body would go to that castle not even near the forest because whoever got in that place never came out."

  "What are you saying? Then why the hell are we going there." my big sister, Ruma shouted out in fright. "We should get back to home."

  "Hah Hah ha!" I couldn't hold my laugh any more. "You believed that. That is impossible. There is nothing like ghouls. Okay!" 

  "Hah ha! You are right Emon." Masud uncle supported my comment.

  After that everybody in their seat started to gossip and I was sitting at the last seat of the bus playing game in my brothers mobile. Temple Run 2. It was a quite addicting game.  

  That is when Akram via, one of my cousin, he is my father's sister's son, came and sat beside me.

  "How is your book going?" he said.

  "Yeah! Going well, I took the old owner idea. Quite funny isn't it. People making up such beliefs. What is the use of it?"

  "Ah! Those are just useless speeches. Those people are mad. Enjoy your trip. Let me have a sleep, we will be soon reaching the forest. Hope you have enough energy to walk, because the bus driver will not drop us in front of the castle, we have to walk there."

  "Why not?"

  "You know, those stupid belief."

  "Oh!"

  Really it did hit my mind. Why would people believe in such thing. I believe that there are jins but still not ghouls. Ghouls aren't true things. If those things are true, than will those thing happen to us? Is it the Jins who take the appearance as ghouls? I really some time imagine that they waiting for us so that they haunt us. Though I didn't truly believe those. 



© 2013 Ridhwanul


Author's Note

Ridhwanul
IGNORE GRAMMAR(MY MAIN PROBLEM) and SPELLING(MY SECOND MAIN PROBLEM) and VOCAB(MY THIRD MAIN PROBLEM)
TENSE may be a big deal there.
Do give me a report.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

But surely a Jin could still cause fright? Unless I have an incorrect idea of what a Jin is. I thought they were like ghosts. Is this correct?
I like this little story. I don't believe in ghosts myself, if they were real you'd see them everywhere, not just creepy places, where your mind could be paying tricks.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ridhwanul

10 Years Ago

In one kind of way you are correct. But I believe that Jin is another specie like human which is inv.. read more
Samuel Jack

10 Years Ago

Cool, that's very interesting, my friend has mentioned That Jin turn up in the Koran but never fully.. read more
Ridhwanul

10 Years Ago

You are welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on June 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 8, 2013