Is it DREAM or REALITY ?

Is it DREAM or REALITY ?

A Chapter by Ridhwanul

  Every housefull members were deep in sleep except me because I was too busy with my game. I know my brother would get super angry because I brought the charge to 75% from 100%. I was then too sleepy and turned my self toward the window looking out at the dark view out side. 

   A sudden view came in front of me, out the window, an old man running with a great speed.  What the, was I seeing something true. Was that guy seriously doing it? That astonishing view shocked me.  I was too much scared.

  I quickly turned around and shouted in the ear of my big brother, Akram and said him to look out. " Look out there!"

  "What I can't see anything?"

  "What are you saying?" I said as I looked backward of the bus thinking if the old man might have stopped running. "What the hell, just now there was this old man running."

  "Ah! So whats the big deal of someone running around."

  "No, he was running with the speed of bus. It was an old man.And  I think he had no hands, no, no, I think he had no legs, but then how was he moving?."

  "You know Emon, you are not making any sense. How could an old man run at a speed of 65km? And why the hell would an old man run around at night? You must have seen something wrong. " 

  "No, its true. I have seen it. Believe me."

  "Emon, I think you just had a nightmare, as you have been hearing about it and then you are thinking about it a lot, so stop it and go back to sleep. It was just an illusion of yours." he just denied me and turned the other way.

  Was I really dreaming about that old man? It is true that I was thinking about this ghosts a lot but I do have sense enough that I was not dreaming, and I don't think it was an illusion. I was hundred percent sure that I was not dreaming and it must have been a reality. No, but there aren't such thing. I was really confused. Was it an illusion, but it can't be. I couldn't just think of anything so I decided to go to sleep looking the other way rather than look out the windows.   

 



© 2013 Ridhwanul


Author's Note

Ridhwanul
IGNORE GRAMMAR(MY MAIN PROBLEM) and SPELLING(MY SECOND MAIN PROBLEM) and VOCAB(MY THIRD MAIN PROBLEM)
TENSE may be a big deal there.
Do give me a report.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013