Haunters are NEAR

Haunters are NEAR

A Chapter by Ridhwanul

  Mr.Jaber was in front all of us, he was leading us. We were walking for past 30 minutes but still we did not reach the castle. 

  "Oh! When are we going to reach that place? How long do we have to walk?" Minhaj uncle asked. 

  "Not long! Keep on walking." said Mr.Jaber. 

  My brother was too bored walking so he turned on a Music on his phone. As soon the music was on, Mr.Jaber was getting pale and said to stop the music.

  "Hey! Please, don't listen to music here. It is not good listening here." he said. 

  "Why? Whats the big deal?" my brother asked. 

  "We almost reached the castle, and somewhere near this place, there is this grave of the old man and you should not listen music near his grave. And this old man hated music, please shut it off." he said looking seriously frightened.

  "Hah Hah ha! Are you crazy? A dead men can't turn in to a zombie and come out of the grave." my brother just ignored the man and made the song much louder.  

  "Really, Shut it off. Even my teachers said that, we should not listen to music when we are near a grave, it could be dangerous." my cousin Tarif said. 

  "Oh, Tarif, Now you don't start." my brother said. 

  "Please shut it off or later you have to suffer." the guide said. 

  "Okay! I will handle him." my cousin, Akram joked. "I bet our little brother, Mihran, can even handle him.

  Suddenly my brothers mobile switched off.

  "What the! Why did this shut off?" my brother shouted astonishingly.

  "The charge must have finished." Masud uncle said.

  "No way! I charged it very well, when before going out." my brother said.

  "Emon, you were playing game in his mobile, I think you finished a lot of charge of it." my cousin Akram said.

  "EMON!" my brother called me with an angry tone.

  "Hey! I just brought the charge to 75%. It must have stayed for another 2 hours at least." I said surprisingly. "Hey! Look, your mobile is getting on."

  "What! How? I didn't even press at the button." my brother said. The mobile was switched on and there was 59% charge still left but then again it switched off. It was getting on and off. 

  "What is happening with this mobile phone?"  I asked. 

  "I think there is some problem in this mobile phone, we can fix it when we go back home, Sumon, keep it for now, we will see about it later." my cousin, Tarek said. 

  "What are you saying? I need this phone. There is still one whole night to pass, and what if someone calls me, he won't find me." 

  "Okay, let me try calling one of my well known mobile mechanic. He may give any suggestion." my cousin, Taher said and took out his phone. "What the! There is no network. Do any of you have?"  

  Every one took out there phone and gave a check. None of us had network in our mobile phone. 

  "I said you, not to listen to music. See now what happened. I t-think t-the haunters are n-near."  said the guide.

  "Ah! Stop it! I really don't want to hear those nonsense, you are making my nephews and relatives get scared. Stop it!" Masud uncle said. 

  "It is just an ordinary thing, usually there is no net in the forest, just like in our village, usually you can't find net" Misba uncle said. 

  I did not find this thing an ordinary thing and I was grand sure that also my brother did not find this thing an ordinary. His mobile was new, it couldn't  get damage so easily. I didn't  know why, but I was thinking that the guide was right. The haunters were near us. They were planning to haunt us. But, how do we get out of here. My cousins will never believe me. I was super scared and I was not feeling to stay there. I was not wanting to move my step forward, but what would I do. How do I explain to my cousins? But again, I thought I am wrong. There is no such thing as ghost. There isn't anything like that. This could happen as usual without having any ghost background. But the old man, then this mobile turning on and off, the bus engine getting damaged, all those odd things, why were those things happening all in one day. Were there more odd and scary things waiting for us. 

  



© 2013 Ridhwanul


Author's Note

Ridhwanul
IGNORE GRAMMAR(MY MAIN PROBLEM) and SPELLING(MY SECOND MAIN PROBLEM) and VOCAB(MY THIRD MAIN PROBLEM)
TENSE may be a big deal there.
Do give me a report.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013